• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
Reactions: smalok

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (ar)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized

Updating translations for Elementor Pro (de_DE)…​

Download failed. Unauthorized

Hi, how to remove this message? I add some CSS into the admin but don't work. Don't want to add CSS into the relevant file in wp-includes, since it will recover after being updated.

message.jpg

Hi, how to remove this message? I add some CSS into the admin but don't work. Don't want to add CSS into the relevant file in wp-includes, since it will recover after being updated.

message.jpg

Hey for the people having this message showing up do the following to remove the notification

unzip the plugin and open the following file:
./translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-translation-manager.php

and remove the complete line 245

PHP:
$license_notice_content = '<p>' . $status_text . '</p><p>' . $instructions . '</p><p><a href="' . esc_url($link) . '" class="button-primary trp-license-notice-button" target="_blank">' . $button . '</a></p>';

This should remove the license notification

Hey for the people having this message showing up do the following to remove the notification

unzip the plugin and open the following file:
./translatepress-multilingual/includes/class-translation-manager.php

and remove the complete line 245

PHP:
$license_notice_content = '<p>' . $status_text . '</p><p>' . $instructions . '</p><p><a href="' . esc_url($link) . '" class="button-primary trp-license-notice-button" target="_blank">' . $button . '</a></p>';

This should remove the license notification
Thank you, should I remove the code each time for new version?

Hey guys, i'm having a issue with the latest version, I get the following error:

Code:
TranslatePress encountered SQL errors. Check out the errors.

Anyone else got this error message after upating?

Yes, I did after adding an other language via DeepL.

Plan B did the trick:

Plan A.
Go to Settings -> TranslatePress -> General tab and Save Settings. This will regenerate the tables using your current SQL settings.
Check if no more errors occur while browsing your website in a translated language. Look at the timestamps of the errors to make sure you are not seeing the old errors. Only the most recent 5 errors are displayed.

Plan B.
If your problem isn’t solved, try the following steps:
1. Create a backup of your database
2. Create a copy of each translation table where you encounter errors. You can copy the table within the same database (trp_dictionary_en_us_es_es_COPY for example) — perform this step only if you want to keep the current translations
3. Remove the trouble tables by executing the DROP function on them
4. Go to Settings -> TranslatePress -> General tab and Save Settings. This will regenerate the tables using your current SQL server.
5. Copy the relevant content from the duplicated tables (trp_dictionary_en_us_es_es_COPY for example) in the newly generated table (trp_dictionary_en_us_es_es) — perform this step only if you want to keep the current translations
6. Test it to see if everything is working. If something went wrong, you can restore the backup that you’ve made at the first step.
Check if no more errors occur while browsing your website in a translated language. Look at the timestamps of the errors to make sure you are not seeing the old errors. Only the most recent 5 errors are displayed.

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.5.2

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.5.2 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.5.2 =

* Redesigned Translation Editor UI to match the latest WordPress style
* Fixed hreflang language code attribute for languages with formal/informal in their default code
* Added missing Aragonese language flag

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock