• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TikTok ReVanced

TikTok ReVanced v32.5.3

No permission to download
Nope, it has the following features:
  • Removes ads from TikTok.
  • Enables the playback speed option for all videos.
  • Removes download restrictions and changes the default path to download to.
  • Show progress bar for all video.
  • Add settings menu to TikTok.
  • Do not force login.
  • Feed Filters tiktok videos: removing ads, removing livestreams.
There's another alternative TikTok Mod that has the watermark removal feature & a lot more than this one. Let me know if you want that then I will make a post.

I want the version which is an another alternative TikTok Mod that has the watermark removal feature & a lot more than this one. Let me know if you want that then I will make a post. It's possible?

I want the version which is an another alternative TikTok Mod that has the watermark removal feature & a lot more than this one. Let me know if you want that then I will make a post. It's possible?
I know which version you're talking about. I didn't post it because that mod has obfuscation (Basically, the modder protects his work). The problem with obfuscation is that even though the mod is clean, it flags on VirusTotal. For this reason I went with ReVanced version since it's less feature packed and open-source.

This is feature list of the one you're talking about I assume:
TikTokMod 30.3.4
- Removed all ads
- Made video, pictures and GIFs downloading without watermark to Movies/TikTok folder instead of DCIM/Camera
- Removed all restrictions on downloads, you can download any video
- Removed restrictions on duets, stitching
- Rewind is now available in any video
- Removed regional restrictions
- Enabled High Quality Audio for live steams
- Enabled High Quality Video for live streams
- Enabled HD Video upload button
- Disabled mandatory login
- Added author tag for the name of the downloaded file
- Added ability to download profile pictures
- Added playback speed selection button for all videos
- Changed the friends tab to discover as it was before

Reactions: the_truth
I know which version you're talking about. I didn't post it because that mod has obfuscation (Basically, the modder protects his work). The problem with obfuscation is that even though the mod is clean, it flags on VirusTotal. For this reason I went with ReVanced version since it's less feature packed and open-source.

This is feature list of the one you're talking about I assume:
This version published from you here have less and less features...
For example not remove watermark and is very important for example. ;)

This version published from you here have less and less features...
For example not remove watermark and is very important for example. ;)
Yeah, ReVance does basic mods to it compared to that other guy. That other guy even releases a TikTok Plugin to compliment the mod and extend features even further.

ReVanced only does the following:
- Do not force login.
- Removes download restrictions and changes the default path to download to.
- Filters tiktok videos: removing ads, removing livestreams.
- Allows logging in with a Google account.
- Removes ads from TikTok.
- Enables the playback speed option for all videos.
- Adds ReVanced settings to TikTok.
- Shows progress bar for all video.
- Spoofs the information which is retrieved from the sim-card.

The other one is most certainly worlds ahead in features. It's only becuase of the VT Flags I don't post it. Members will constantly ask about these flags:

⛔️ ESET-NOD32 - a variant of Android/Packed.Jiagu.D potentially unsafe [This is the obfuscator]
⛔️ Ikarus - PUA.AndroidOS.Jiagu [This is the obfuscator]
⛔️ Fortinet - Riskware/Application [This again is also caused due to the Jiagu obfuscation]

CAFFEiNE updated TikTok ReVanced with a new update entry:

TikTok ReVanced v30.8.4

Updated to the latest patches.

Features:​

• Hide ads
  • Feed filter
    Filters tiktok videos: removing ads, removing livestreams.
  • Settings
    Adds ReVanced settings to TikTok.
  • SIM spoof
    Spoofs the information which is retrieved from the SIM card.
  • Fix Google login
    Allows logging in with a Google account.
  • Disable login requirement
  • Downloads
    Removes download restrictions and changes the default path to download.
  • Playback speed
  • Enables the playback...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock