• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

This needs to be fix

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Screenshot (2).png

This guy is right, we should stop accepting request threads from new users in specific forums. This thing can be automated based on user's profile status and points or reaction points. I highly advise @Babak to take a look into this...

Also willing to know the opinions of other mods, @CyberDeviL @medw1311 @slvrsteele @TassieNZ @tuton012 @patrocle

Last edited:
I've been pushing for an introduction post to be forced before posting elsewhere for months.

I'm not in favour of a minimum # of posts or points for requesting or downloading though as it will just lead to a lot more meaningless posts.

as it will just lead to a lot more meaningless posts.

I have solution for it as well , but I never thought to set it up from my personal side (as considered it to be taken as everyone's agreement). . If you all admit that such rules needs to be applied, then will come up with solutions . . .

Beside I have need many member's profile only have "{REQ} xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" only since they join, nothing else , means not a single 1% of contribution/ making something relevant like comment on random post, or thanking anyone, but just REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST only, receipt of being 100% leeching service sh** . .

Simply banning the keyword "telegram link" in xenforo setting, or using anti-spam addon like "Signup abuse" etc would reduce lots of spamming (which is being done by @ELLIO7 , specially @TassieNZ as the BANNING job literally made him poet of :poop::poop::poop: :p:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: /duplicate accounts . . requesting making permission , thread flooding etc all can be done with ease . .

I have tons of addons purchased for xenforo which can help in such actions, but never cared considering it as an ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION . .

So you guys decide, specially @Babak . . I am neutral on this thing .

Simply banning the keyword "telegram link" in xenforo setting, or using anti-spam addon like "Signup abuse" etc would reduce lots of spamming (which is being done by @ELLIO7 , specially @TassieNZ as the BANNING job literally made him poet of :poop::poop::poop: :p:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: /duplicate accounts . . requesting making permission , thread flooding etc all can be done with ease . .

I have tons of addons purchased for xenforo which can help in such actions, but never cared considering it as an ADMINISTRATIVE DECISION . .

So you guys decide, specially @Babak . . I am neutral on this thing .
It's 2020 and we should consider automation. I am sick of watching the same shitty post and letting people know of the rules... I believe @TassieNZ is way sicker than me...

I really support using powerful addons for xenforo to reduce the spam.

we need to implement this request rule this is getting crazy with a lot of new members requesting

this guys just join 10 minutes ago and already requesting

Screenshot (34).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firoz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock