• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.10.0

No permission to download
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.4

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.4 Nulled Free
= [v5.6.4] 2022-12-08 =

* Fix - WooCommerce stock updates with Ticket Stock to keep the stock within max capacity. [ETP-830]
* Fix - Going into a Ticket Fieldsets menu keeps the sidebar menu active. [ETP-809]
* Enhancement - Sorting support added on WooCommerce Order report page Order, Email, Date, Status, and Total columns. [ET-1527]
* Language - 24 new strings added, 55 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 18 obsoleted

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
hi all.
@bobsmith or anyone else that might know = the only thing I need is to setup free tickets with Mailchimp triggers for a drip feed from calendar signups.
do I still need to have Woo and a payment system installed for that capability?
At the moment with all installed and Test setup in the Commerce section, I cannot add any type of free ticket - the 'leave blank for free' notice does not appear any time i setup a ticket.
I'd prefer not to have Woo here due to size.

frankly if anyone knows of another calendar/ticket system that will allow me to offer free tickets and integrates with Mailchimp i'd be good to try it

Reactions: corimba7
hi all.
@bobsmith or anyone else that might know = the only thing I need is to setup free tickets with Mailchimp triggers for a drip feed from calendar signups.
do I still need to have Woo and a payment system installed for that capability?
At the moment with all installed and Test setup in the Commerce section, I cannot add any type of free ticket - the 'leave blank for free' notice does not appear any time i setup a ticket.
I'd prefer not to have Woo here due to size.

frankly if anyone knows of another calendar/ticket system that will allow me to offer free tickets and integrates with Mailchimp i'd be good to try it
https://calendly.com/

https://mailchimp.com/integrations/calendly/

Reactions: KomissarMinsky
I have a problem with Event Ticket 5.5.5 and Plus 5.6.4 or 5.6.2

Due to Regulatory Issues between Stri pe and the country listed in your Stripe account, the free version of Event Tickets cannot accept connections from accounts in your country. Please use a Stri pe account from a different country or purchase Event Tickets Plus to continue.

Event Tickets Plus 5.6.6

Maintenance Release

The latest version of Event Tickets Plus solves a issue that prevented accessing the attendance count on the Public Attendee List, plus additional squashing of annoying bugs.

As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

✅ Fixed
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
  • We fixed the attendance count on Public Attendee List while using the tribe_tickets_attendees shortcode.
  • Fixed the attendee check-in list not working for Easy Digital Downloads and the Order edit URL.
  • We now prevent an error from occurring when register_uninstall_hook was being called.
🗣 Translations
Updated language files and strings:
2 new strings added
9 updated
0 fuzzied
0 obsoleted

Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.6

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.6 Nulled Free
= [v5.6.6] 2023-02-09 =

* Fix - Resolved attendance count on Public Attendee List while using the `tribe_tickets_attendees` shortcode. [ETP-850]
* Fix - Resolved attendee check-in list for Easy Digital Downloads not working and Order edit URL. [ETP-842]
* Fix - Prevent error occurring when `register_uninstall_hook` was being called. [ETP-852]
* Language - 2 new strings added, 9 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted

Event Tickets Plus 5.6.7 - 2.22.23

Summary - Maintenance Release

The latest version of Event Tickets Plus includes various improvements to our build and packaging processes across the board. This helps us in development but also removes issues related to release to ensure a stable product.

As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.

Version: Event Tickets Plus 5.6.7 is only compatible with Event Tickets 5.5.8 and higher.

✨ Tweaks
New tweaks in this release:
  • PHP version compatibility bumped to PHP 7.4
  • Version Composer updated to 2
  • Version Node updated to 18.13.0
  • Version NPM updated to 8.19.3

The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.7

Download The Events Calendar Pro Event Tickets Plus Addon v5.6.7 Nulled Free
= [v5.6.7] 2023-02-22 =

* Version - Event Tickets Plus 5.6.7 is only compatible with Event Tickets 5.5.8 and higher.
* Tweak - PHP version compatibility bumped to PHP 7.4
* Tweak - Version Composer updated to 2
* Tweak - Version Node updated to 18.13.0
* Tweak - Version NPM update to 8.19.3

@bobsmith / @Babak for some reason it appears this is no longer working. I've built a fresh site and installed the two plugins that Bob uploaded, then installed the Plus & Pro versions of Calendar & Tickets.

Plugins activate however no pro options appear, the settings within tickets do not give the plus enhanced features such as WooCommerce Tickets, API Keys etc.

When creating an event the 'Ticket' button is greyed out.

Attachments

• tix.png
    tix.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: moneygates
@bobsmith / @Babak for some reason it appears this is no longer working. I've built a fresh site and installed the two plugins that Bob uploaded, then installed the Plus & Pro versions of Calendar & Tickets.

Plugins activate however no pro options appear, the settings within tickets do not give the plus enhanced features such as WooCommerce Tickets, API Keys etc.

Second this. Can we have a nulled version anyone? This seems to no longer work.

Reactions: jackvglos

Maybe use the toggle to turn on your 'Enable Tickets Commerce' first. 😜

Maybe use the toggle to turn on your 'Enable Tickets Commerce' first. 😜

But you shouldn't need to. The tickets plus addon means a third party plugin (WooCommerce) can be used instead. These options were present on the older versions of the plugin. It does seem when disabling both Events Calendar & Events Calendar Pro the tickets option works but ideally I need both the calendar and ticket functionality

There is an error in the nulling of this plugin that stops it from loading, resulting in the exceptions about still needing to install Event Tickets Plus and the inability to create tickets. Removing the "return;" at line 101 of event-tickets-plus.php resolves the issue (But then you get the admin notices - not that they hurt anything).

There is a similar problem in event-calendar-pro. I posted on that thread as well.

Reactions: jackvglos
There is an error in the nulling of this plugin that stops it from loading, resulting in the exceptions about still needing to install Event Tickets Plus and the inability to create tickets. Removing the "return;" at line 101 of event-tickets-plus.php resolves the issue (But then you get the admin notices - not that they hurt anything).

There is a similar problem in event-calendar-pro. I posted on that thread as well.

Can you help us with that? Any null version that is working good right now? I really need to test it. I might even just buy the plugin, and hopefully they have refund guarantee in case if it doesn't work for my use case.

Can you help us with that? Any null version that is working good right now? I really need to test it. I might even just buy the plugin, and hopefully they have refund guarantee in case if it doesn't work for my use case.
If your remove the "return;" at the line I mentioned above, it works great.

Super frustrating because it shows me the ability to create tickets yet they don't show on the page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock