• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Temp Closed) Get $100 LinkedIn Ads Voucher in exchange for a review

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review: First off, his communication when I contacted him was great.

2. He sent me all the instructions and how to proceed with the reviews. I chose the one I could and I did it.

3. Right after I finished, he proceeded to send all the coupons over, I think after he also verified my reviews etc.

4. IMPORTANT. To be honest I think this OP deserves the reviews he's trying to get for his new company I think this is only needed for marketing purposes because I didn't just go ahead and review. I decided to test his platform to help inform the number of stars I'd put on each review. Their customer support (which was one thing my review centred more on) was excellent. Top notch, i mean it was fast. Why am I even typing too much it looks almost like I have nothing doing lol.

Verdict: 100 STARS!!! ⭐⭐⭐

I got my LinkedIn coupons and they all work enough to run me some campaigns and earn me some buck.

Good Offerr!!!

@mader.36542 really did deliver the linkedin coupons as promised.

At first i was like this could be like all those people who promise and don't keep up with it like in many freelancer site, so i just did the task according to his instructions only and was like even if i didnt get what was promised i am even willing to help someone else grow for free if i have the spare time.

If mader was my employer seriously i will be dedicated to work with him and give best of myself to each work i do for him.

Last edited:
Hey guys, this offer is temporary closed as I ran out of Linkedin Vouchers. I still got to pay 2 people for their work and this is my top priority right now, as I stick to my promises.

I will announce once the deal is open.

Reactions: amit338
Please DM me when it is open. I am 100% interested. Will also write a review for you on my site. Thanks

Reactions: mader
This was really smooth and worked perfectly for me. Thanks a lot. I got the credit and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock