• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Swiss Knife Pro For Oxygen Builder

Swiss Knife Pro For Oxygen Builder v4.3.2 Untouched

No permission to download
This is already provided.

Yes, I understand the THREAD we are on.

What I am asking is for you to please point me to the NULLED FILE that you said "This is already provided.".

You clearly belittled my post for a REASON, and deemed it worthy of your time to CORRECT MY MISTAKE. I just don't want to look STUPID again in the future by RE-uploading a DUPLICATE file that you are telling me already existed. I am just trying to FIX what you called me out on for doing WRONG so it doesn't happen again.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand the THREAD we are on.

But I am refering to your comment reprimanding me for that the file I posted was "already provided."
What I am asking is for you to point me to the NULLED FILE that you said "This is already provided.".

Thank you.

I couldn't find it myself, so I tried to be helpful by posting it. But you basically called me an idiot for

reprimanded me for RESPOSTING, saying "This is already provided.".

What I am asking is WHERE is the

Hey, I didn't reprimand you. and I didn't anywhere closely related call you an idiot. That's the spirit of the devil talking to you. You need to give your life to Christ entirely, and make some life changes so you can quit hearing his voice. I'm not so loose with my mouth to call people such words.

However, quit making comments here, filling up the resource thread with essentially uselessness.

Go to the resource, download it, use it, and go about whatever else you have to do, unless it is directly related to an issue or comment with the resource itself, there's nothing to be said.

(that means don't comment back about "this")

• Angry
Reactions: PwrSrg
1.3.7 clean/not nulled

Attachments

• swiss-knife-1.3.7.zip
    296.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Chao
Let me know if this works. Same mods about, little difference, latest version (haven't tested, don't use Oxygen anymore).

v2.0.2

It throws out a bunch of errors.

Little OT: why don't you use it anymore?

Ok. Try this. Same mod as previous versions (though not tested), but should work. I'm not sure if it will give activate license notifications, which I was trying to remove without testing :( :)

But you can let me know. If needs tweaking then I will likely load up Oxygen to test it with.

I don't use Oxygen because for my set up it is way too heavy. I got Oxygen when it came out, or under the lifetime license. But it always takes about 6 seconds to load the editor out of the box, and with Oxygen addons, it is 8 or more seconds. I like its controls abilities, but it just becomes not friendly for clients, and not performance friendly enough for me.

Attachments

• swiss-knife.zip
    280.8 KB · Views: 15
Ok. Try this. Same mod as previous versions (though not tested), but should work. I'm not sure if it will give activate license notifications, which I was trying to remove without testing :( :)

But you can let me know. If needs tweaking then I will likely load up Oxygen to test it with.

I don't use Oxygen because for my set up it is way too heavy. I got Oxygen when it came out, or under the lifetime license. But it always takes about 6 seconds to load the editor out of the box, and with Oxygen addons, it is 8 or more seconds. I like its controls abilities, but it just becomes not friendly for clients, and not performance friendly enough for me.
It does work!!!
Yeah, I think Gutenberg and native block editing are the future...

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
'Insert classes' button does not seem to work on 2.0.2, it does nothing.
Ok. It could be a conflict with the latest Oxygen? Oxygen just had an update. Meaning, maybe they will provide a fix when they know it.

Last edited:
I don't really know, it was working with the alpha version, even though it had some issues like the close button was missing ahah

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
I don't really know, it was working with the alpha version, even though it had some issues like the close button was missing ahah

Ok. Yeah, who knows :) If it's a bug like that, someone will report it likely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock