• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
Is anyone have dialogflow plugin? Rest this script is working fine for me. as a chat only not AI chat.

Thanks for UP!

Is it possible to install the other chat options, such as WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, etc?

Thanks.

Please update:
05/04/2023 | Support Board | V 3.5.9
BugFixed bug related to article translations.

BugFixed bug related to the mobile app.

BugFixed bug related to Sendinblue newsletter subscription.

BugFixed bug related to transcripts.

New featureNew automation to show different items for different criteria.

OptimizationAdded support for WebP image preview.

ApiNew argument 'count' for JS API method SBChat.getArticles()'.

ApiNew JS API function 'SBApps.dialogflow.openAI()'.

ApiNew JS AJAX function 'open-ai-message'.

AKSakallı updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin v.3.5.9

05/04/2023 | Support Board | V 3.5.9
Bug
Fixed bug related to article translations.

Bug
Fixed bug related to the mobile app.

Bug
Fixed bug related to Sendinblue newsletter subscription.

Bug
Fixed bug related to transcripts.

New feature
New automation to show different items for different criteria.

Optimization
Added support for WebP image preview.

Api
New argument 'count' for JS API method SBChat.getArticles()'.

Api
New JS API function 'SBApps.dialogflow.openAI()'.

Api
New JS AJAX...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1681313620481.png

Keeps loading while installing the script, can someone help me please

Attachments

• 1681313608011.png
    1681313608011.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 30
Keeps loading while installing the script, can someone help me please
The basic solution to every complication is to enable WordPress debug + run tail -f in the console to display the apache or nginx error log... You won't fool anyone by sending a screenshot :) By the way similar extension behavior was addressed in older posts of this forum, did you check them?

These things happen with both free and paid plugins quite commonly. Last time I solved the coexistence of TranslatePress with Query Monitor on PHP8.2.

Last edited:
The basic solution to every complication is to enable WordPress debug + run tail -f in the console to display the apache or nginx error log... You won't fool anyone by sending a screenshot :) By the way similar extension behavior was addressed in older posts of this forum, did you check them?

These things happen with both free and paid plugins quite commonly. Last time I solved the coexistence of TranslatePress with Query Monitor on PHP8.2.
I am not using WordPress, I am using a self-hosted PHP website.
Also, I downloaded a different version before which got installed successfully but I couldn't make any changes in the admin panel unless I provide the Evanto code.

Unable to save any modified settings. The spinner keeps processing after tapping save in plugin options/setting.
Are you loged in WP under admin account and connection to the server is SSL? I had the same complication on localhost server testing without SSL connection to the server. Version 3.5.9 is working - tested.

Are you loged in WP under admin account and connection to the server is SSL? I had the same complication on localhost server testing without SSL connection to the server. Version 3.5.9 is working - tested.
This is happening in both php panel and also with wordpress plugin. And yes i am logged in as administrator and my connection is secure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock