• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggest me a tour/travel theme for WordPress

Hamza Bazal

May 16, 2022
Pakistan
getsoftwork.com
Hi everyone

Good for SEO optimization friendly
mobile friendly
online booking method
PayPal payment method
receiving the final invoice to customer in pdf
and as much fast or easy to use
may prefer with elementor buileder

please suggest me good theme for tour website
thanks in advance

Hi everyone

Good for SEO optimization friendly
mobile friendly
online booking method
PayPal payment method
receiving the final invoice to customer in pdf
and as much fast or easy to use
may prefer with elementor buileder

please suggest me good theme for tour website
thanks in advance
Hey there!

If you're in need of a WordPress theme for your tour/travel website that's SEO-friendly, mobile-friendly, supports online booking with PayPal payments, generates PDF invoices for customers, and is fast and easy to use, I've got a great suggestion for you. Check out the "Voyage" theme.

Voyage is a fantastic option for tour and travel websites, and here's why it might be just what you're looking for:

SEO optimization: Voyage is built with SEO best practices in mind, helping your website rank higher in search engine results and attract more organic traffic.
Mobile-friendly: The theme is fully responsive and ensures that your website looks great and functions seamlessly on all mobile devices.
Online booking method: Voyage offers a built-in online booking system, allowing your visitors to easily book tours directly on your website. You can customize the booking forms and manage bookings efficiently.
PayPal payment method: The theme seamlessly integrates with PayPal, making it easy for your customers to make secure payments for their bookings.
PDF invoice generation: Voyage includes a feature that generates PDF invoices for your customers, providing them with a professional and printable invoice as confirmation of their booking.
Fast and easy to use: Voyage is designed to be fast, user-friendly, and easy to set up. It offers compatibility with Elementor, a popular drag-and-drop page builder, allowing you to create stunning layouts and customize your website without any coding skills.
Be sure to check out the theme's documentation and support resources for more details on its features and customization options. You can also explore other tour/travel themes available in the WordPress theme directory or on popular theme marketplaces like ThemeForest.

I hope this suggestion helps you find the perfect theme for your tour website. Good luck, and I'm here if you have any more questions!

Like If You Find Helpful..

Hey there!

If you're in need of a WordPress theme for your tour/travel website that's SEO-friendly, mobile-friendly, supports online booking with PayPal payments, generates PDF invoices for customers, and is fast and easy to use, I've got a great suggestion for you. Check out the "Voyage" theme.

Voyage is a fantastic option for tour and travel websites, and here's why it might be just what you're looking for:

SEO optimization: Voyage is built with SEO best practices in mind, helping your website rank higher in search engine results and attract more organic traffic.
Mobile-friendly: The theme is fully responsive and ensures that your website looks great and functions seamlessly on all mobile devices.
Online booking method: Voyage offers a built-in online booking system, allowing your visitors to easily book tours directly on your website. You can customize the booking forms and manage bookings efficiently.
PayPal payment method: The theme seamlessly integrates with PayPal, making it easy for your customers to make secure payments for their bookings.
PDF invoice generation: Voyage includes a feature that generates PDF invoices for your customers, providing them with a professional and printable invoice as confirmation of their booking.
Fast and easy to use: Voyage is designed to be fast, user-friendly, and easy to set up. It offers compatibility with Elementor, a popular drag-and-drop page builder, allowing you to create stunning layouts and customize your website without any coding skills.
Be sure to check out the theme's documentation and support resources for more details on its features and customization options. You can also explore other tour/travel themes available in the WordPress theme directory or on popular theme marketplaces like ThemeForest.

I hope this suggestion helps you find the perfect theme for your tour website. Good luck, and I'm here if you have any more questions!

Like If You Find Helpful..
thanks for your precious time ..
is this Voyaga theme available on babiato

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilded
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock