• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder

StoreGo SaaS - Online Store Builder 6.5

No permission to download
Please Update

5.3 - May 1st 2023​

• Added Cookie consent settings. Added
  • Added Payfast payment gateway. Added

Nice Update boss, who has 5.4 please, POS was added and that's a very important feature

I have questions
1. Can the version 5.3 here be used as extended license where end user can be charged?
2. I want to purchase the latest version of the regular license(5.5), can it be used as a SAAS where we charge end users?

I have questions
1. Can the version 5.3 here be used as extended license where end user can be charged?
2. I want to purchase the latest version of the regular license(5.5), can it be used as a SAAS where we charge end users?
Yes. I will modify it for you than it will work

@Ozzy Oliveira @Babak there is an update

Changelog​

Here is the place where you can see what updates came out and did we bring new to the version.

6.1 - Jul 20th 2023​

• Added PayTR payment gateway integration. Added
  • Small Improvement in the landing page. Improved

6.0 - Jul 6th 2023​

• Added new payment gateway integration (PayTab, Benefit, Cashfree, Aamarpay) . Added

5.9 - July 3rd 2023​

• Added CMS base dynamic landing page. Added
  • Add new languages Chinese, Turkish, Hebrew, Portuguese(BR). Added
  • Add language Disable/enable functionality. Added

5.8 - Jun 21th 2023​

• Added SSPay payment gateway. Added

5.7 - Jun 13th 2023​

• Added Iyzipay payment gateway. Added

5.6 - Jun 9th 2023​

• Added Express checkout functionality. Added
  • Added Storage limit in plan wise. Added
  • Added AI modules. Added

5.5 - May 29th 2023​

• Add Manually and Banktransfer payment gateway. Added
  • Added Webhook settings. Added

5.4 - May 15th 2023​

• Added POS module. Added
  • Added New theme colors. Added

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock