• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stop hunting for courses

Pennywise

May 2, 2022
Outer Space
It's just a carrot in stick. Believe me.

I've been there. I wanted to have all this knowledge. All those empty promises of "zero to hero in 1 hour", "make 10,000 dollars a day with this secret trick", "become the X, Y or Z (designer, developer, seller, you name it) you always dreamed of with this book"...

After being there, after believing I just need THAT one course. THAT one last update. THAT one last version book. THAT one last awesome and unique bootcamp...

Let me tell you something: STOP IT. You don't need them. Seriously, you don't. You don't need the last version of that big course, stop asking for it. It's just a couple more videos circling around already known stuff, the 3 years old version is enough. Stop asking fot the last UI/UX e-book. There aren't new rules. The laws of UI/UX are the same they've been for the last 10+ years. Stop asking and hunting for the latest plug-in that makes your site a couple more sparks, someone will sell a worse site than yours for more money with no plug-in at all.

I've been there, I became a course hoarder. What for? In the end I've realized that courses don't give you more knowledge than what you can get for free all over the internet. The only difference is ACTION. You take action, you practice, you DO, you MAKE. And after that you quickly will realize how all these courses are just people wanting to sell you some mirrors.

Are there good courses? Of course, there are awesome courses. ALL of them are already available and are more than enough for you or anyone to learn anything. You don't need more.

michael-jordan-stop-it.gif

Thank you for the advice and I agree with all you said. Been in the online industry for the past 15 years and there are no shiny items. Learn the fundamentals, tools are just helper. Fundamentals will probably not going to chance much, only new playgrounds...

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross

I've been there. I wanted to have all this knowledge. All those empty promises of "zero to hero in 1 hour", "make 10,000 dollars a day with this secret trick", "become the X, Y or Z (designer, developer, seller, you name it) you always dreamed of with this book"...

After being there, after believing I just need THAT one course. THAT one last update. THAT one last version book. THAT one last awesome and unique bootcamp...

Let me tell you something: STOP IT. You don't need them. Seriously, you don't. You don't need the last version of that big course, stop asking for it. It's just a couple more videos circling around already known stuff, the 3 years old version is enough. Stop asking fot the last UI/UX e-book. There aren't new rules. The laws of UI/UX are the same they've been for the last 10+ years. Stop asking and hunting for the latest plug-in that makes your site a couple more sparks, someone will sell a worse site than yours for more money with no plug-in at all.

I've been there, I became a course hoarder. What for? In the end I've realized that courses don't give you more knowledge than what you can get for free all over the internet. The only difference is ACTION. You take action, you practice, you DO, you MAKE. And after that you quickly will realize how all these courses are just people wanting to sell you some mirrors.

Are there good courses? Of course, there are awesome courses. ALL of them are already available and are more than enough for you or anyone to learn anything. You don't need more.

Spoken like a king

I am 100% agree with you brother. I was also a book fan from my teenager and I was reading almost 5-10 books/courses every month (Have 2 TB+ courses too🤣🤣). I even tried actions as per the book's author. But 99% time I realized, all the advices are bullshit theory with no real life impact. Then I used my own common sense, read real person's experience via various social media/ communities, observed my my actions & result, became very realistic; and then I just make few notes o with Title "Proven Data In Real Life Part 1, Part 2 etc.".

From then on, I use these data in my self help, managing addictions, earning money, relationship etc. and it has absolutely changed my life. From 0 to 100% improvement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock