• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hi! Can't publish Stories to Instagram. Have error message "The media is not ready for publishing, please wait a moment" . Anyone know something?

Screenshot at Jun 07 13-29-56.png

Did anyone have this error, PHP 8.1.19, Stackposts 8.0.1

Error​

Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Utils::chooseHandler()
FCPATH\vendor\php-http\guzzle7-adapter\src\Client.php at line 69
62 }
64 /**
65 * Build the Guzzle client instance.
66 */
67 private static function buildClient(array $config = []): GuzzleClient
68 {
69 $handlerStack = new HandlerStack(Utils::chooseHandler());
70 $handlerStack->push(Middleware::prepareBody(), 'prepare_body');
71 $config = array_merge(['handler' => $handlerStack], $config);
73 return new GuzzleClient($config);
74 }
75 }

Thanks

Hello friends, I have a question. Until now, Stackposts has been working well, but I am having a problem with the schedules. The module does not show up and I keep getting an error. Additionally, it does not show the calendar or anything, only a page that says "Whoops!". Has anyone else experienced this issue and can offer a solution?

Things i solve and need to know guys:
- To connect an instagram account, this instagram account is mandatory to have profile image and “name” added. If not will appear “Whoops!”
- To add telegram channel or group is needed
A channel previously created and need to have profile image then:
1. Make a bot
2. Add the bot with admin role to your channel or group
3. Send a message to a channel or group after add the admin bot
4. Paste bot token then will appear the channel or group to the select add list and will can add to stackposts.
Something I tried won't work.
the group has a photo in the admins adding a message I wrote

Can you share details in deep, I can get it, I can't add fb main profile, remaining pages, groups and insta add successfully but not able to add main fb profile,

settings
Facebook profile permission is as below:

publish_to_profiles,publish_to_groups ,Page Public Metadata Access,pages_show_list,publish_video,email,public_profile

The problem that was happening to me was that the Facebook page and the Instagram account associated with it were not appear. Because this Facebook page is associated with a Facebook business account.

But the Facebook Profile and Groups have no problems with them.

Did anyone have this error, PHP 8.1.19, Stackposts 8.0.1

Error​

Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Utils::chooseHandler()
FCPATH\vendor\php-http\guzzle7-adapter\src\Client.php at line 69
62 }
64 /**
65 * Build the Guzzle client instance.
66 */
67 private static function buildClient(array $config = []): GuzzleClient
68 {
69 $handlerStack = new HandlerStack(Utils::chooseHandler());
70 $handlerStack->push(Middleware::prepareBody(), 'prepare_body');
71 $config = array_merge(['handler' => $handlerStack], $config);
73 return new GuzzleClient($config);
74 }
75 }

Thanks
same after adding IG api key the codeigniter stopped working

Last edited:
Reactions: jackbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock