• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels v.7.7

No permission to download
Hi anyone developer here who can customise stackfood?
customise is related to coupons and discount.
Paid task

Guys, is someone having troubles with the USER App? I think that i need some help with mine. it was running ok and suddenly stoped. The user can't load the restaurants and foods.

New Updates Uploading. v7.7

- Added warnings in the admin and restaurant panels for low stock products to ensure timely restocking.
- Implemented notifications, emails, and SMS for existing cases, with access control managed by the admin and on/off options handled by the restaurant panel.
- Introduced a Paid Ads Section where sellers can pay the admin to showcase their store/ads in the ad section.
- Integrated 3rd party storage connection with Amazon S3 for efficient and scalable storage solutions.
- Enabled auto-translate for all features to support multiple languages.
- Added full validation checks for currency and payment gateway settings, displaying all validations to users when changing settings.
- Fixed known issues to enhance system stability and performance.

Reactions: disetec21
MEHEDI15 updated StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels with a new update entry:

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panel

Password:

Version 7.7 July 4, 2024​

- Added warnings in the admin and restaurant panels for low stock products to ensure timely restocking.
- Implemented notifications, emails, and SMS for existing cases, with access control managed by the admin and on/off options handled by the restaurant panel.
- Introduced a Paid Ads Section where sellers can pay the admin to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: SANU
Does anyone know which version has completely null the react activation? I tried a lot and not success.

i am facing notification issue

push notification + also order relative notification not receiving in all 3 apps

any one know how to solved this ?????

can anyone help me? i can't compile the web in android and i get a lot of errors.
I have found the solution. when compiling with the newest versions of the flutter SDK I was getting errors because the libraries are not compatible with the project, that's why each version specifies its version of flutter, that's how I solved it, installing the version that specifies each version of stackfood.

I have found the solution. when compiling with the newest versions of the flutter SDK I was getting errors because the libraries are not compatible with the project, that's why each version specifies its version of flutter, that's how I solved it, installing the version that specifies each version of stackfood.
Is the react version working?

I cannot download the application. I need 3 sources for the password. I don't know how to access these resources. Can you help me

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2024-07-19 235548.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2024-07-19 235548.png
    150 KB · Views: 3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock