• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels v.7.6.1

No permission to download

This update is very important @MEHEDI15

Version 7.6.1 23 May 2024​

- Migrate firebase push notification API from legacy FCM APIs to HTTP v1
- Make the apps compatible with the latest Flutter SDK 3.19.6

hi all can any one help me ?
i have stack2.7.1
when i need to sign-up i get sms but when i need to phone_verif it's get me (not found )

MEHEDI15 updated StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panels with a new update entry:

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Delivery App with Laravel Admin and Restaurant Panel

Password

- Migrate firebase push notification API from legacy FCM APIs to HTTP v1
- Make the apps compatible with the latest Flutter SDK 3.19.6
Note: Please complete the new Firebase setup- https://stackfood.app/documentation...tion/mandatory-setups/#firebase-configuration

Read the rest of this update entry...

Where can I find the password? It says you need to add a source. But I don't have a source :(

thank you, i ve glover source code if you want do i post it here?

Having more than 10000 records in stackfood admin panel. While accessing each records like delivered, scheduled, cancelled it is taking 5.06 mili seconds....

Hosting server : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 8vCPU, 16GB RAM, 10gigabit bandwidth, NGINX enabled for cache...

Is there any way to make it faster ??

Please assist...

Having more than 10000 records in stackfood admin panel. While accessing each records like delivered, scheduled, cancelled it is taking 5.06 mili seconds....

Hosting server : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 8vCPU, 16GB RAM, 10gigabit bandwidth, NGINX enabled for cache...

Is there any way to make it faster ??

Please assist...
So my friend, since you're using stackfood to its fullest potential, can I ask you a question? I'm on version 7.6.1 and the pushes are working fine. But I'm having trouble setting up email/SMTP in the panel; it says everything is okay, It shows as sent, but the email never arrives. but I'm getting this error from the image.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-15 022650.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-15 022650.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2024-06-15 022703.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-15 022703.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: bhabanisankar
So my friend, since you're using stackfood to its fullest potential, can I ask you a question? I'm on version 7.6.1 and the pushes are working fine. But I'm having trouble setting up email/SMTP in the panel; it says everything is okay, It shows as sent, but the email never arrives. but I'm getting this error from the image.
Make sure ReverseDNS of host IP must be configured properly...also your ISP must enable port 25.

Reactions: justlipe
Make sure ReverseDNS of host IP must be configured properly...also your ISP must enable port 25.
I'll take a look at it. Everything is working good. But I'll double check it.
Just to let you know. I'm on HostGator host by now with cpanel etc...
EDIT: Yeap. All working ok

Last edited:
I continue to have this problem. If anyone knows what it could be or can show me how you configured your email.
I don't know why I keep getting this error in F12

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock