• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SOS I need help with WEbAim Web Accessibility Checker

asusnet

Banned User
Aug 7, 2019
Hi i have design a woocommerce site.
I'm trying to pass the tests through the (see bellow))

or

but in first check engine show me a critical error and i could fix it and show me this error:

2023-03-10_11-58-48.png

2023-03-10_12-00-15.png

2023-03-10_12-09-41.png

I really need your help otherwise I won't get paid.
I try use readebler plugin to fix it when shoose any option but still not work

Maybe someone know if can use any other plugin except readebler to make it work and pass all test (espaccially the criticla must be zero 0).

PLEASE CONTACT ME....!!

Last edited:
Hi i have design a woocommerce site.
I'm trying to pass the tests through the (see bellow))

or

but in first check engine show me a critical error and i could fix it and show me this error:

2023-03-10_11-58-48.png

2023-03-10_12-00-15.png

2023-03-10_12-09-41.png

I really need your help otherwise I won't get paid.
I try use readebler plugin to fix it when shoose any option but still not work

Maybe someone know if can use any other plugin except readebler to make it work and pass all test (espaccially the criticla must be zero 0).

PLEASE CONTACT ME....!!
It seems like the error is caused by the missing closing tag for the div element with the class mega-menu-content.

Here is the correct one:
Code:
<ISSUES PASTING THE FULL CODE

Last edited:
First of all THANK YOU for your response.

But where must inpout this code? I;'m not so sure. Can you give me a hand?

First of all THANK YOU for your response.

But where must inpout this code? I;'m not so sure. Can you give me a hand?
Open your WordPress theme's file manager or FTP client and navigate to the theme directory.
Look for a file that corresponds to the menu location. For example, if your menu is in the "Primary Menu" location, look for a file called "header.php" or "menu-primary.php".
Open the file and search for the HTML code that corresponds to the menu you want to modify. It might be wrapped in a function call, such as wp_nav_menu().

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock