• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress v5.3.8

No permission to download
Hello. I am having the following error when trying to install Social Auto Poster:

Warning: Undefined variable $wp_enable in /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php on line 2050

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_merge(): Argument #1 must be of type array, string given in /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php:2050 Stack trace: #0 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php(2050): array_merge() #1 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/social-auto-poster.php(330): wpw_auto_manage_plugin_install_settings() #2 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): wpw_auto_poster_install() #3 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #4 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #5 /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action() #6 {main} thrown in /home/myaccount/domains/domain001.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/wpw-auto-poster-setup-functions.php on line 2050

Can anyone help please?
Probably a conflict with another plugin

Probably a conflict with another plugin
Hello. I don't think so because I disabled them all, I tried to install and it didn't work either. I'll see now if it's through multisites. I also changed the PHP version and it didn't solve it

Well then friend.
had already tested the FS Poster. However, it also has an error (less serious) that I could not resolve.
Tried again now and same thing
It only shows me the groups I'm part of and not the pages (which I need to post to.)
I believe it has something to do with the plugin's permission options.
There are 2 options for linking an account: By app (already developed by the plugin creator and by cookie) I did it by cookie and the pages do not appear.
If I mark the options in annex 2, only the groups appear.
Any manual that teaches how to create an app for FS Poster with the correct permissions?
Any suggestion?

Grateful

Attachments

• grupos FSposter 2.jpg
    grupos FSposter 2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 46
  • grupos FSposter.jpg
    grupos FSposter.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 46
Hi guys!

I am wondering, how did you pass this requests by facebook (screenshot attached). It's asking me fore shooting a video and add description.

In plugin documentation there is no instructions what to do with this permission requests. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• screenshot-developers.facebook.com.png
    screenshot-developers.facebook.com.png
    68 KB · Views: 54
  • Love
Reactions: baban and mml
Reactions: aryribeiro and mml
Can you tell me if I need to be an API programmer or an expert in social networks to put this plugin into production?

today I use the Blog2Social plugin, as it is very easy. I simply "authorize" everything through cookies present on my computer, from my browsers already logged into social networks. nothing more than this. Does this Social Auto Poster work like this?

Can you tell me if I need to be an API programmer or an expert in social networks to put this plugin into production?

today I use the Blog2Social plugin, as it is very easy. I simply "authorize" everything through cookies present on my computer, from my browsers already logged into social networks. nothing more than this. Does this Social Auto Poster work like this?
Programming skills are not required, just follow the documentation carefully. Facebook is easy to set up, but Twitter requires some extra steps as explained in the docs. I have not used the other options yet, so I cannot comment on them.

Reactions: aryribeiro
Hey there

I'm using this plugin. when I wanna save my telegram api token, I got an error that I attach screen of this error. also I got an email that describe the error which I paste it here.

please help me how can I fix it or how can I save my token manually.

/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/HttpClients/GuzzleHttpClient.php
erroe: Uncaught
Telegram\Bot\Exceptions\TelegramSDKException: cURL error 7: Failed to connect to api.telegram.org port 443 after 1 ms: Couldn't connect to server (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/HttpClients/GuzzleHttpClient.php:114
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/TelegramClient.php(117): Telegram\Bot\HttpClients\GuzzleHttpClient->send('https://api.tel...', 'POST', Array, Array, 60, false, 10)
#1 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/Api.php(1015): Telegram\Bot\TelegramClient->sendRequest(Object(Telegram\Bot\TelegramRequest))
#2 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/Api.php(956): Telegram\Bot\Api->sendRequest('POST', 'getUpdates', Array)
#3 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/libraries/telegram/irazasyed/telegram-bot-sdk/src/Api.php(740): Telegram\Bot\Api->post('getUpdates', Array)
#4 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/social/class-wpw-auto-poster-tele-posting.php(43): Telegram\Bot\Api->getUpdates(Array)
#5 /public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-auto-poster/includes/admin/forms/wpw-auto-poster-settings-functions.php(786): Wpw_Auto_Poster_Tele_Posting->wpw_auto_poster_get_active_chats('6244389631:AAH5...')
#6 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): wpw_auto_poster_validate_options(Array)
#7 /public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
#8 /public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php(5036): apply_filters('sanitize_option...', Array, 'wpw_auto_poster...', Array)
#9 /public_html/wp-includes/option.php(464): sanitize_option('wpw_auto_poster...', Array)
#10 /public_html/wp-admin/options.php(322): update_option('wpw_auto_poster...', Array)
#11 {main}
thrown

Attachments

• sap-error.png
    sap-error.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock