• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress

Social Auto Poster - Scheduler & Marketing Plugin For WordPress v5.3.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Social Auto Poster - WordPress Scheduler & Marketing Plugin with a new update entry:

Social Auto Poster v4.1.6

Download Social Auto Poster v4.1.6 - WordPress Post Scheduler & Reposter Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.1.6 (2022-04-27) =

* [*] Fix: Fixed and issue of auto schedule posting not working for include specific categories.
* [*] Fix: Fixed an issue of Facebook message not posting with Quickshare.
* [*] Fix: Fixed an issue of same schedule posts getting posted on Reddit and medium multiple times.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello , how are you.? Very good forum. Can you help me with an issue i am facing. Recentley i added to the plugin settings a second fb account (new fb page)(method FB account), but when it posts it throws me an error "(#283) Requires manage_pages permission to manage the object" . The first fb account (it shares on a fb group) , works normally. Can you please help me? Thank you

we are already two, with the same problem, I do not know if it is facebook or the pluging, the same thing happens to me in my second facebook fanpage, same error.

I have checked all the plugins configs, all the FB. Business FB, pages, Admin Permissions checked but always get this error. (Facebook APP Method) - (Tested forFB Pages Only)

Facebook: Something was wrong while posting (#283) Requires pages_read_engagement permission to manage the object

I ´ve used this plugin the last year with no issues, after upgrade starts to throw the error, but if I downgrade the error still remains, any clues?

1659138167813.png
apparently we have to wait for a new update of the plugin because facebook has changed something and no longer allows posting with this plugin try with FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler and it works perfectly, it remains to wait.

Reactions: AAPD Studio
1659138167813.png
apparently we have to wait for a new update of the plugin because facebook has changed something and no longer allows posting with this plugin try with FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler and it works perfectly, it remains to wait.
Yes, same message here. time to time they have permission issues with their FB App

when its active I see a line under the address bar and this code in the top left of my screen:
G-QYB........
any ideas?

edit:
found its due to activating the Google Analytics Campaign Tracking
is this normal ?
I mean everyone can see my tracking info ?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock