• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script v3.11.1 - Nulled

No permission to download
Bro if I update with the "Not Nulled" version will it break the site? Forgive me if my question sounds dumb, just need to be sure.
no, if you have a fully licenced version and if you do the update then all you need to do is enter the licence key to do the update

and it will convert to the fully licenced version

as always make a backup first then do the update

how ever if you do not have a licence then yes it will break it when you run the update.php file

Proxybunker updated Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script with a new update entry:

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.9 Patch Update - 08/06/23 - NOT NULLED

NOT NULLED

Patch Update [08/06/2023]
We fixed
  1. Profile picture when start chat from profile, market, popover ...etc
  2. Replaced CDN for "Bootstrap" & "tinymce-i18n" with local files (JsDeliver CDN has some issues with some countries)
  3. Fixed "Forget Password" link position
All you have to do simply download Sngine again and upload and replace these files:
  • package.json...

Read the rest of this update entry...

no, if you have a fully licenced version and if you do the update then all you need to do is enter the licence key to do the update

and it will convert to the fully licenced version

as always make a backup first then do the update

how ever if you do not have a licence then yes it will break it when you run the update.php file
Alright then, I guess better wait for the nulled version. Thanks!!! I am still on v3.8 Nulled

To null this yourself, go to includes>functions.php . Find the function get_licence_key and replace the whole function with this:

Code:
function get_licence_key($code)
{
  return 'valid';
}

Then find this function valid_api_key and replace the whole function with this:

Code:
function valid_api_key()
{
  return true; 
}

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Reactions: webhost
To null this yourself, go to includes>functions.php . Find the function get_licence_key and replace the whole function with this:

Code:
{
  return 'valid';
}

Code:
function valid_api_key()
{
  return true;
}

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
And this works even when upgrading or for fresh installations only?

Code:
{
  return 'valid';
}

Code:
function valid_api_key()
{
  return true;
}

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Getting HTTP ERROR 500

ScreenShot_20230609000129.jpeg

Placed both codes as instructed.

Okay it finally went through, but getting this now

22a8fb71-cdf6-4e29-90f8-53c91a1e87de.png

Do you have the previous nulled version? Check the get_licence_key function of that version. It needs to be the same with the new version, hence the error.

just insert code funcions.php get licence key and is nulled working

/**
* get_licence_key
* @param string $code
* @return string
*/
{
return 'gpllicensed';
}

/**
* valid_api_key
* @return boolean
*/
function valid_api_key()
{
return true;
}

Has anynone ever successfully setup SMTP on this script. I tried mailgun. mailtrap and brevo and i still get the same error message "Test email could not be sent. Please check your settings". The SMTP credentials are all correct. Have run out of ideas.

Error
Your session has been blocked, contact our team!

Attachments

• wwwwww.jpg
    wwwwww.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Do you have the previous nulled version? Check the get_licence_key function of that version. It needs to be the same with the new version, hence the error.
Hello all right could you help me where I find get_licence_key

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock