• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Hi everyeon, anybody can share Beach Events Hero Collection template? thank you

Attachments

• beach.png
    beach.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyeon, anybody can share Beach Events Hero Collection template? thank you
It is necessary to read the previous comments.
There are links to a collection of templates in Mega.

Attachments

• beach-events-hero-collection.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: meajhane
It is necessary to read the previous comments.
There are links to a collection of templates in Mega.
Again though if you keep posting for them, they will just keep asking and not bother looking themselves or just simply post 'I have looked but can't find it' and most likely not actually bothered to do that. 😒

If yourself and others can find them, then they can too. 😜

AKSakallı updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v.6.6.12

Version 6.6.12 (29th March 2023)
Bugfixes
Some AddOn kills references on image loading. Further protection needed on internal lazy loading
Background images don't scale correctly in carousel when switching to fullscreen mode
Resetting the size of shapes or images in the editor adds double "px" to the values
Global layers do leave the stage on earlier slide if the layer is not animating out at the end of the slide
Basic transforms causes layers to display behind another layer. iOS issue -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bobsmith updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.6.12 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.6.12 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.6.12 (29th March 2023)

Bugfixes

• Some AddOn kills references on image loading. Further protection needed on internal lazy loading
  • Background images don't scale correctly in carousel when switching to fullscreen mode
  • Resetting the size of shapes or images in the editor adds double "px" to the values
  • Global layers do leave the stage on earlier slide if the layer is not animating out at the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does anyone have The Cluster ver 1.07? I can't seem to export to HTML properly if I have The Cluster in my project since it's only version 1.05.

Kinda sucks since I really really need it to make one of my slides look good.

Edit: Nvm. It seems that if I use any of the new particle add-ons (particle wave, the cluster) it just straight up won't work if I export as HTML, even if the add-on is up to date.

Really sucks cause the regular particle effects just don't event come close

Last edited:
Reactions: B|ackLight
Does anyone have The Cluster ver 1.07? I can't seem to export to HTML properly if I have The Cluster in my project since it's only version 1.05.

Kinda sucks since I really really need it to make one of my slides look good.

Edit: Nvm. It seems that if I use any of the new particle add-ons (particle wave, the cluster) it just straight up won't work if I export as HTML, even if the add-on is up to date.

Really sucks cause the regular particle effects just don't event come close
I would also need The Cluster add-on 1.07 and Before & After 3.1.0 please.

Reactions: chiuki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock