• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Windows Defender is just as good as any other anti virus softwaređź‘ŤLaugh all you want. There been a few files on here like Dokan Marketplace that then hacks the Wordpress installation once installed and start injecting files into the installation. Can't blame me for being careful
I've never trusted Windows Defender - it sees viruses in the simplest files - it lies all the time.
Dozens of antiviruses are collected on the VirusTotal website.
Don't you trust them?
Maybe your computer itself is infected with viruses, like your Defender?
The case, of course, is yours - you can continue to trust your defender.
I also checked the Addon for viruses: revslider-fluiddynamics-addon. Everything is fine. I am attaching the archive.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2024-03-12-21-58-43-793.png
    screenshot-www.virustotal.com-2024-03-12-21-58-43-793.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 31
  • revslider-fluiddynamics-addon.zip
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
I've never trusted Windows Defender - it sees viruses in the simplest files - it lies all the time.
Dozens of antiviruses are collected on the VirusTotal website.
Don't you trust them?
Maybe your computer itself is infected with viruses, like your Defender?
The case, of course, is yours - you can continue to trust your defender.
I also checked the Addon for viruses: revslider-fluiddynamics-addon. Everything is fine. I am attaching the archive.
Thank you for confirmation appreciated

The biggest virus among all viruses, a closed source called Windows, that has a task that it's resource consumer and causing system slowdown, called "defender" says that there is a virus into a open source piece where everyone can see that there is no virus.

If you are not joking then you're a dumb. Go and see the add-on code by yourself. There is no virus there. There is a lier here.

But there is a very easy solution: don't use it.

Can you write in more detail?
What is the screenshot and where is it from?
Can you copy the text from this screenshot and paste it into a comment?
Thank you for your interest, the name of the site is kedi.to I found it from this site, I like Slyat, but what exactly does the name use, I would be glad if you could help with this

Thank you for your interest, the name of the site is kedi.to I found it from this site, I like Slyat, but what exactly does the name use, I would be glad if you could help with this
On this site, the slider was created using the Slider Revolution plugin.
The simplest option.

Thank you for answering, did he arrange it himself or is he ready ?Is there a demo of this?
I think that the slider was created independently, using the tools of the plugin itself.
You can search for a demo template that is similar in functionality.

I checked in the Mega folder with all the templates but i cant find it, in Slider Revolution plugion it says the requirement to be Version 6.1.5 so i think its kinda old
nvm i found it :)

Attachments

• woo-commerce-slider-dynamic1.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 11

Anybody has this? I tried to find it in the previous posts as well as in the templates shared on https://mega.nz/folder/9A4EWbDK#YCH-hbkUI8cGaYsVDFRFRw but no success! Please if anyone could share that would be great!
Hi jigarashar, have you got this template? I'm trying to find it as well, but no success. Thanks.

can anyone share the typerwriter effect addon?
i've found an old post form 2021 and cannot download the zip
You need to spell the name correctly. Here is your Addon.

Attachments

• revslider-typewriter-addon.zip
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock