• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shrine Shopify Theme v1.3.5

The only thing that doesn't fully work is the cart total when you update the quantity. For some reason, it only updates after you close and open the cart. Does anyone know a workaround fix?

Lo único que no funciona del todo es el total del carrito cuando actualizas la cantidad. Por alguna razón, solo se actualiza después de cerrar y abrir el carrito. ¿Alguien conoce una solución alternativa?
me pasa lo mismo, no funciona la suma, alguien que nos pueda ayudar?

I’ve the latest shrine theme pro 1.1.0 with auth key - original .zip file, unlimited website usage and all features work smoothly. if interests contact on discord: ismetdropshipping I'll show proofs, customer reviews. I also open and upload a demo store so you can test the theme, and as an extra I share a live screen and show the theme.
hope is for free ?

Reactions: ismetdrop
youre obv going to charge if not just send link here.. no need for us to jump through hoops
I give the original shrine theme pro 1.1.0 (last version), auth removed, you can reach via discord: ismetdropshipping
the reason why I directed to discord is that I will give the Auth key.

Last edited:
I give the original shrine theme pro 1.1.0 (last version), you can reach via discord: ismetdropshipping
the reason why I directed to discord is that I will give the Auth key.
still available last version shrine theme pro 1.1.0 (don't let unnecessary people get in tocuh)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock