• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Should I buy litespeed web server instead of using OpenLiteSpeed?

When asked my hosting team regarding using openlitespeed they said it is not compatible with c-panel; rather supported in other control panel like direct admin.
Yes, OLS is not compatible with cPanel at the moment. DirectAdmin supports OLS - I have a server with this setup and it works very well.

I asked chatgpt and it said i can install openlitespeed in C-panel and gave me instructions on how to do it.
I would suggest actually doing your due diligence by reading official documentation, than asking an unreliable AI.

I know there are many other things i can do by ditching c-panel as it is putting lots of limitations. But i will do this in other server as i do not have experience in any control panel except c-panel. So not want to give up this.
Have you tried the demos of other control panels? DirectAdmin in particular is quite similar to cPanel in many ways, and once you get used to it I'm pretty sure you'll love it. I'd say give it a try - play around with the demo to get a feel for it. I personally had many reservations in the past and did not want to ditch cPanel, but once I did I never looked back.

• Love
Reactions: Iron-Man
I personally had many reservations in the past and did not want to ditch cPanel, but once I did I never looked back.
I guess I am in the same situation like you now😂😂. But due to lack of time/experience i can not use directadmin now. But i will definitely use it in my next new servers. Thanks again for your reply..

asking an unreliable AI.
😂😂Regarding this I am 100% agree with you bro.

But this ChatGPT is giving answers very fast. And I guess may be one day it will be a threat to all forum/support team etc. As everyone can get their doubts cleared from chatGPT like AI.

Also one exceptional pro point in chatGPT is that here i can ask silly questions without feeling any fear of being judged by others😂😂..

Reactions: dreamland69
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock