• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.6

No permission to download
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.6.7

Download Shoptimizer v2.6.7 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.6.7 - 29-05-2023

* Fix - Replaced deprecated use of get_page_by_title with WP_Query for the custom 404 and "No search results" pages.
* Tweak - Styling for a Password protected product improved.
* Compatibility - WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro by SkyVerge error resolved.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unpacking the package...

Installing plugins…

The package cannot be installed. There are no valid plugins.

Failed to install plugin.
please help

Unpacking the package...

Installing plugins…

The package cannot be installed. There are no valid plugins.

Failed to install plugin.
please help

Its not a plugin, its a theme, install as a theme

Hi. There is a bug in the current version. The wishlist icon (heart) is displayed only after hovering the mouse over the photo. Also on the demo version of the official website. Previously, the add to favorites icon was visible without hovering over the card. Who knows how to fix it? A very strange decision.

Hi,

How to add ajax product filter function in shoptimizer theme?

like this

price slider.png

Last edited:
Its a widgets Filter Products by Price.

Yup I knew its in sidebar
What I mean is the existing filter need to reload and have to click the filter button but there is slider type price filter how to make that

Anyone else has issues with free shipping bar ? these options wont stay activated no matter what i do or what version i use . Hope someone can help

shipping.png

i had the same problem as I was using elementor mini cart. After turning it off to use the theme cart the progress bar appeared

cart and checkout page stylings not working correctly,

guys do you have any idea what might causing this?

Edit: I solved it.

Woocommerce 8.3.0 converts checkout and cart pages to block craps.

Downgraded to 8.22, deleted cart/checkout pages and re-created them.

Last edited:
Anyone else has issues with free shipping bar ? these options wont stay activated no matter what i do or what version i use . Hope someone can help

shipping.png

If you are using elementor pro disable and see if it solve

Shoptimizer have conflict with elementor pro

Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.7.0

Download Shoptimizer v2.7.0 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.7.0 - 29-11-2023

* New - Customizer option to display reviews count next to stars on shop/catalog pages.
* New - Option to create a separate menu for mobile.
* Fix - The "Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives" WC option caused the single add to cart ajax event not to work when caching was active.
* Fix - Search results sidebar not displaying on mobile.
* Fix - Empty cart page styling resolved after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: charmaine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock