• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shofy - eCommerce & Multivendor Marketplace Laravel Platform

Shofy - eCommerce & Multivendor Marketplace Laravel Platform 1.1.7 NULLED

No permission to download
For activation: What I did is created a file inside storage
Ex: /storage/.license

inside the file, write Valid and save.
Then go to phpmyadmin mysql db and inside the settings table add a new record

key: licensed_to
value: YouName Inc.
created_at: (the current date)

Also .. hey @Babak I also nulled a few scripts here.. I want the badge too :p
see attached images:

chrome_1ade3XeoPk.png

chrome_ep7YxBVJlF.png
chrome_Y25pKepfzC.png
I'm glad you managed to do it but that's really not the way this script should be nulled. But you are appreciated

What is promised is a debt. I had a little free time and managed to nulled the script, as I had said. The "@rajaishtiaq6" plugin is no longer working, apparently they noticed and canceled it. I would appreciate it if @Babak could give me my badge of "nullers of forum", since this is not the first one I have nulled.
I am currently working on it and will release the latest version of all Botble products as soon as possible.

I have upgraded the activator plugin and it is working now to the latest version. I have attached it here and not uploading it on Git Hub because the Botble team adds the plugin to the blacklist.

Anyone can chat with me if face any issues related to the Botble.

Attachments

• magic.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 52
paulodybala updated Shofy - eCommerce & Multivendor Marketplace Laravel Platform with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.3 NULLED

Version 1.1.3 (THIS VERSION REQUIRES PHP >= 8.1)

- Improve performance
- Improve products import
- Improve UI product options display on product detail page
- Improve UI checkout page, allow to change font family & fix RTL issues
- Add option to set date format for invoice
- Add FAQ page
- Fix small issues on front theme UI
- Fix PayPal refund in different currency
- Fix database query issue on PostgreSQL
- Fix bug FAQ schema not generated
- Fix bug email is not sent when payment confirmed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubabulyt
Problem I couldn't update in one click something doesn't work. The update file is invalid. Please contact us for support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mldweerff
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock