• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP

Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP v2.10.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Share-one-Drive v2.1.1

Download Share-one-Drive v2.1.1 | OneDrive plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.1.1 - 8 DECEMBER 2022
Bug fixes:

• Description texts not accessible in File Browser / LightBox.
  • Gravity Forms - Upload field not initiated on the correct place which could cause problems when other plugins want to access the field information early.
Improvements:
  • Display thumbnails for uploaded files

Read the rest of this update entry...

Share-one-Drive v2.3

Download Share-one-Drive v2.3 | OneDrive plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.3 - 20 JANUARY 2023
New Features, Settings and Integrations:

• New %date_{format}% placeholder to return the current time in the specified '{format}'. {format} needs to be a PHP date format string.
  • New 'Display filename on hover' setting for the Grid/Thumbnail view of the File Browser module.
  • New setting 'Allow switching between...

Share-one-Drive v2.4.1

Download Share-one-Drive v2.4.1 | OneDrive plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.4.1 20 FEBRUARY 2023
Bug fixes:

• Embed button in Shortcode Builder not working in list view.
  • Incorrect rendering of settings pages and Shortcode Builder when using a RTL language.
  • Long file names in report table rows were not displayed correctly.
Improvements:
  • Updated rendering of date information in file list. The full date & time is still accessible via the...

I'm also still getting the invalid license error once account connection is authorised:

1676982920393.png

Anyone found a way round this please? Thanks :)

Could you please share how you got this working please? Still receiving the same invalid license error on connecting to OneDrive, maybe I'm missing something. If not - @Babak any ideas? Much appreciated! :)
i bought it direct from Codecanyon so i can get license key from Author and get him support to me

• Haha
Reactions: churongcon
AKSakallı updated Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP with a new update entry:

Share-one-Drive | OneDrive plugin for WP v.2.7.2

VERSION 2.7.2 5 APRIL 2023

New Features, Settings and Integrations:

The "Who can search" setting has been added to control who is allowed to use the search function in the module.
Global setting to control if the File Browser module should remember the last opened location.
Bug fixes:
Preview events in the Lightbox were not always logged correctly.

• Love
Reactions: itsM
I don't get it, why upload constantly a plugin when the license is always invalid. Am I missing something?

Invalid license!
The authorization has failed due to an invalid license. Please make sure that the plugin is activated with a valid license code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock