• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scripts Organizer by DPlugins

Scripts Organizer by DPlugins 3.5.9

No permission to download
bobsmith updated Script organizer by DPlugins with a new update entry:

Script organizer by DPlugins v3.5.2

Feb 6, 2023
Download Script organizer by DPlugins v3.5.2 Nulled

** No changelog found **

Read the rest of this update entry...

bobsmith updated Script organizer by DPlugins with a new update entry:

Script organizer by DPlugins v3.5.3

Download Script organizer by DPlugins v3.5.3 Nulled
** No changelog found **

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I don't know if anyone has noticed, but you can't reorder the partials in Bricks 1.7.3. You have to plan the order ahead of time and then load them in that order.

UPDATE: For the sake of full disclosure the same thing happens in Oxygen Builder as well. It appears the plugin needs some work.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: finalcorp
Would anyone have the ACF Gutenberg Extension add-on update 1.4.1? That would be much appreciated if possible. Thanks

Would anyone have the ACF Gutenberg Extension add-on update 1.4.1? That would be much appreciated if possible. Thanks
No problem.
Scripts Organizer – ACF Gutenberg Addon 1.4.1 UNTOUCHED

Attachments

• Scripts-Organizer-Gutenberg-ACF-1.4.1.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: rpiminds
Thank you for your very speedy response, it is much appreciated. I will try it now, but I am not sure if it has to be nulled.

Update: It does need to be nulled. It is not functioning as is. Hopefully some will get around to this. Thank you again!

Senkenken,

There is a new version out! 3.5.4. Could you update it, please?

Thank you in advance

Hi Trudoom,

There is a new version out! 3.5.5. Could you update it, please?

Bug Fix
  • Fixed PHP Notice for Bricks builder theme colors.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: trudoom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock