• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v2.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
WP 6.1.1 and Scrapes 3.2.0, imposible to activate with the error:
"wp-content/plugins/ol_scrapes/classes/class-ol-scrapes.php on line 4082"

Reactions: Pixelate
WP 6.1.1 and Scrapes 3.2.0, imposible to activate with the error:
"wp-content/plugins/ol_scrapes/classes/class-ol-scrapes.php on line 4082"
That's easy to correct, simply change on line 4082 the curly brackets { } to square brackets [ ]

The next problem is with undefined constant 'OL_AUTHOR'. I had a whole explanation, including showing the codes, but it seems the website doesn't allow codes anymore? When I include php codes I cannot save the reply. @Babak is there a problem with the forum?

Last edited:
For now, I'll make use of images.

There's another problem in the same file, giving a warning in PHP7 and a fatal error in PHP8, this is related to the undefined constant 'OL_AUTHOR', which is present 4 times. It checks for the value of post_author, but 'OL_AUTHOR' is not defined. I've changed it to a constant, which is my author id ('1') and now it works.
From line 3404 I've added $ol_author = 1, and changed the 3 instances of OL_AUTHOR with $ol_author, like this:

scrapes-line-3404.png

There's a fourth instance of OL_AUTHOR. After you've done the above, you'll find it on line 3437. Change that also to $ol_author, like so:

scrapes-line-3437.png

Now, it's working. The post is created and the images are uploaded to your media library.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: monkbaba
For now, I'll make use of images.

There's another problem in the same file, giving a warning in PHP7 and a fatal error in PHP8, this is related to the undefined constant 'OL_AUTHOR', which is present 4 times. It checks for the value of post_author, but 'OL_AUTHOR' is not defined. I've changed it to a constant, which is my author id ('1') and now it works.
From line 3404 I've added $ol_author = 1, and changed the 3 instances of OL_AUTHOR with $ol_author, like this:

scrapes-line-3404.png

There's a fourth instance of OL_AUTHOR. After you've done the above, you'll find it on line 3437. Change that also to $ol_author, like so:

scrapes-line-3437.png

Now, it's working. The post is created and the images are uploaded to your media library.
in my case, my author ID is 1, but that doesn't work, so I use ID 2, & now it's working,

Hello, according to the author I see that you have been asked questions, in 2 weeks an update is coming with everything related to AI. Stay tuned for this great update

this

thanks, I could install and activate, but the post item field that fetches the target website does not work :(
any idea? Thanks
hi, this is because the site is protected by Cloudflare or a captcha enabled, many things can be possible. please check with a different target.

Hi all. When plugin is active, there are no posts and products in admin page. After plugin deactivate, they show up. How can I fix it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock