• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammed for $65

anatol

Dec 7, 2022
Hello,

edited:

I had some issue with this user @socraweb , I paid him $65 and and addon didn't worked, install frozen, website went dead, more then this I got a very slow response rate on Telegram but after this post he toke alot of time and effort and he provided what he promised. I keep having issues but he seems good intended to fix it... hopefully it will be good.

Last edited:
Why would you pay someone who doesnt have a single message on their profile?

and you didn't even bother to ask other members why He was banned.
your cash is fried and will not be returned as the deal has been made through other methods and can not be disputed.
You've gotta be more careful from now on.

and we do not know of a forum known as Babiato tech as they are another copy cat of the original website.
so that's a solid proof

Reactions: Skaford
@anatol niciodata sa nu ai incredere intr-un membru fara badge sau care nu are reclama in marketplace. Cu atat mai mult cu cat are zero activitate si promoveaza un cont banat deja. Trust the badges first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@anatol never trust a member without a badge or without an ad in marketplace. Especially when it shows zero activity and promote an already banned account. Trust the badges first.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock