• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Mokthar Cherifi AKA Yukapa - Adobe CC Subscription Scam by @ouedkniss

Status
Not open for further replies.
In very first place I doubt he has the know-how to run on TLS 1.3 (which is the only encryption standard which can't be broken as of today), aside to this he probably used a VPN provider or a Socks 4/5 Proxy, in any case also if running on Tor + VPN/Socks Proxies, if the torrc isn't configured properly in order to use Entry and Exit Nodes which relies ONLY ON TLS 1.3 by whitelisting them and at same time black-listing malicious nodes (using both IP addresses and RegEx), he can be tracked down quite easily by reconstructing the Tor circuits he used and the Logs on them. Not to mention the use of Strict IPTables rules, in fact I doubt also he's able to write a proper IPTables rules file in order to drop malicious packets sent by malicious nodes to hook their clients.

That said, this number -> +389 77 646 409 (which is reported on the website) with high probabilities belongs to an online temporary number provider, thus it's not a real sim card. Anyway this is not a problem, also if he paid with crypto, transactions can be reconstructed through chain analysis techniques while if he paid with a "carded" credit card the process is even more simple because in this case, financial authorities will do the job themselves and track down this lamer's real identity (ah yes, I also doubt he used a Fake ID to be honest and it's trying to spread this information in order to try to save his ass).

We will do some OSINT on the company he mentioned in the screenshots posted by @Deepansh in order to understand under which jurisdiction this company has been incorporated: much probably is a UK-based company, if this is the case the Proof-of-Address to incorporate a company that it's requested by Companies House shouldn't be older then 60 days, in other words this is also another piece of the puzzle that will bring us to understand if the identity used it's real or fake, simply put because when buying Fake IDs on the darknet, they usually don't have such document updated "on time".

Last but not least, why should he care to refund people if he's using a Fake ID? (lol)

Continues... :)
Hi, I'm sorry for interrupting the thread and really hope all those that are affected get their money back.

The major reason why I replied is to ask if you can point me in the right direction(s) to learn all these things you're talking about. If there are courses or sites you'd recommend, I would really appreciate. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: RoninHood
Hi, I'm sorry for interrupting the thread and really hope all those that are affected get their money back.

The major reason why I replied is to ask if you can point me in the right direction(s) to learn all these things you're talking about. If there are courses or sites you'd recommend, I would really appreciate. Thank you.
I'm so sorry but there are no courses that will teach you all these things: I can just say, you have to study how computer networks works in very first place, afterwards you have to learn about CLI, Linux, Penetration Testing, Threat Prevention, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, then move to how Tor works under the hood, at this point when you gained such know how, you have to find proper sources to get involved into some APT or Hacking Group to gain access to the so-called 31337 configs, rules-sets, Tor Entry/Exit Nodes Whitelists and Blacklists, etc. In order to do all these things, you have to take in the meantime some certifications, ranging from OWASP, to OSINT, etc.

Hacking is a culture and a way to think and live, it's not something you can study with a course (in fact, all hacking related courses are for script-kiddies, I strongly recommend you to avoid them, it's just a lose of money and time). You can learn about the things I mentioned, but to claim to be an Hacker you need a specific mindset aside to the proper skills-set. First rule to keep in mind is: with great powers comes great responsibility, keep it in mind for everything you do. ;)

Last edited:
Through this website: https://www.disputesregister.org it's possible to search a company by name under worldwide jurisdictions, we didn't found any match under the company YUKAPA LTD, this means the company name used by him it's fake and the company doesn't exists at all.

We will now move on Personal Details OSINT operations, Google itself doesn't provide any results searching his name rather then Babiato Links, we will now use The Harvester as first step to find any possible match, if we didn't get any match through this, we will move on a set of more in-depth tools and related techniques to hook his browser and PWN him in order to get access to his activities and be able to have a track-record on which working on.

He will for sure have another account in order to be able to read what's going on here and think which has to be his next move, I'd say him better if you get in contact with moderators ASAP and solve this shame, if you fail to match the given term of 7 working days in order to do so, we will proceed to pass all the relevant data belonging to you to intelligence agencies we cooperate with claiming that you committed cyber crimes such as computer fraud, financial fraud, carding, acting under presumed Fake ID and a file will be opened by them against you, believe me, you will be found and catched. ;)

Hereby I ask to all scammed people to submit all the relevant data they have to moderators, they will collect it and in case the term we gave to him it doesn't produce any result, we will guide the mods on how to submit the collected material to competent authorities in order to open an international file against this scammer.

Be aware that reverse engineering techniques can be applied in this case and find you really easily, if you had an Adobe Control Panel for VIP resellers, the email addresses you used to give access to your clients (till you did it) will be used to find the name of the real company working with this associated Adobe Authorized Reseller account.

At this point Adobe itself will start a legal action against your company and yourself, aside to PayPal they will make your life really hard, in fact paying for a good lawyer who can save your ass in this case goes far way more then $20k USD, do you know how much Adobe and PayPal spend in lawyers? Are you sure you can compete against them once they will start a legal action? Think twice please, this is your last chance.

Greetings :)

Last edited:
Our scamming friend's primary site is actually: yukapa.com

Not only does this site sell dodgy software (Microsoft, Adobe etc) & content from Babiato, it also sells fake IDs: https://yukapa.com/fake/

2022-11-19_23h47_46.jpg

Doing a lookup on this domain confirms it's owned by [email protected] : https://who.is/whois/yukapa.com

You guys may be interested to know he has a Trustpilot page here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/yukapa.com

Trustpilot has his contact telephone as: +213-553621569

His address is listed as: Hussein Dey, 16005, Tripoli, Algeria

2022-11-19_23h52_55.jpg

Our scamming friend's primary site is actually: yukapa.com

Not only does this site sell dodgy software (Microsoft, Adobe etc) & content from Babiato, it also sells fake IDs: https://yukapa.com/fake/

2022-11-19_23h47_46.jpg

Doing a lookup on this domain confirms it's owned by [email protected] : https://who.is/whois/yukapa.com

You guys may be interested to know he has a Trustpilot page here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/yukapa.com

Trustpilot has his contact telephone as: +213-553621569

His address is listed as: Hussein Dey, 16005, Tripoli, Algeria

2022-11-19_23h52_55.jpg
Good Job and down the hats for your OSINT OP, kudos deserved. LOL :)

On the footer of yukapa.com there is this address: Khrushchevskiy Pereulok, 91, Moscow, Russia 16894

And this phone number: +7920 142 51 18

Additionally, they accept Binance Pay (lol), at this point I think they are acting under different Fake IDs, eventually even with Binance itself.

Important thing, Binance requires to perform an AI-driven KYC selfie-video asking to move your head during the KYC on-boarding procedure in order to prevent the creation of accounts using Fake IDs. Possibilities at this point are two:

1. He/they own a Binance account belonging to someone else who did this verification under payment, verified Binance accounts were sold on the darknet before this procedure has been implemented by Binance.

2. He/they own a Binance account belonging to his real identity because of the AI-driven KYC procedure I was mentioning above.

In any case he/they have a Binance Pay ID, I have good connections with Binance and can easily ask them to open an investigation on the account associated with this Binance Pay ID in order to suspend the account for cyber crime activities in very first place and submit details related to it to authorities.

No companies found in Russian Federation under the name of Yukapa LTD, important to note that Fake IDs are usually sold by Russians, he/they do it on the clearnet, even not in the darknet, well well, I think this material is already enough to be passed to intelligence agencies that will work to catch this scammer(s).

Last edited:
I'm affected and my work suddenly stopped ! but go with regular monthly payment with adobe i'm still wating my refund and i've tried to message him many times without any response.

The good point i've paid my subscription via fiverr and i will ask for refund for the completed order.

Thanks @the_jester for claryfing

update:
got this link too
https://mostaql.com/u/mokhcher

Last edited:
This is my last message here
First, I am not a thief, nor am I a deceiver.
I'm a new seller of Adobe subscriptions and didn't know how to go about it.
I asked several other sellers and they told me this happens every year to prepare for the 11.11 and 25.11 sales.
I explained to you that even I was scammed.
I suggested solutions to refund the money, but you did not pay any attention to it, and you continue to bring me and accuse me of defrauding members.
Also, after the end of the discounts, I will reactivate all accounts for the remaining time.
I confirm that I will refund the money,
I'm here looking for ways to earn even a little money to give back
I'm not a thief, I really didn't know things worked like this

This is my last message here
First, I am not a thief, nor am I a deceiver.
I'm a new seller of Adobe subscriptions and didn't know how to go about it.
I asked several other sellers and they told me this happens every year to prepare for the 11.11 and 25.11 sales.
I explained to you that even I was scammed.
I suggested solutions to refund the money, but you did not pay any attention to it, and you continue to bring me and accuse me of defrauding members.
Also, after the end of the discounts, I will reactivate all accounts for the remaining time.
I confirm that I will refund the money,
I'm here looking for ways to earn even a little money to give back
I'm not a thief, I really didn't know things worked like this
You still miss to understanding who is in the position to put yourself in serious troubles with authorities, if you refuse to collaborate following the conditions requested by @Deepansh in 7 working days starting from Monday 21 Novamber 2022 00:00 UTC and ending on Tuesday 29 November 2022 00:00 UTC, we will proceed to disclose all the concerned material to authorities and at this point, you will have a huge amount of problems to solve.

Don't you think is better to be like Bill as I was suggesting a few comments above?
You can use as many Service Addresses you want, you can use as many phone numbers you want, all of these activities won't help to put yourself in a better situation, if you're using a VPN I strongly doubt it's a true No-Log VPN and if this is the case I also have doubts you configured it properly not to log your activities.

Do you have an idea of what will happen by submitting everything to authorities? You will be charged with minimum 5 accuses ranging from computer crime, to financial fraud, computer fraud, carding, fake identity use and fake identities sell through your website. Do you know how many years of prison you're going to do for such crimes?

Interpol will be involved, no matter if you are Algerian or Russian or of any other nationality, an arrest warrant will be issued and you will be found and brought in front of a court to response to the crimes you committed.
Think twice, we're not here to joke with you nor to listen to your BS, you scammed, that's it. Now repair your own mistakes or we will make serious consequences for you about them. Don't play with fire, you're about to burn yourself pretty much.

Greetings :)

A reminder:

1. Mokthar Cherifi set up MULTIPLE websites fraudulently selling illegal software. Each of these websites used fake names, fake identities, different postal addreses & telephone numbers in different countries. These are not the actions of an innocent reseller.

2. When people complained their illegal licenses had been revoked by Adobe, the scammer Mokthar Cherifi did NOT offer an immediate refund but just ignored them.

3. Mokthar Cherifi was surprisingly quiet until his details were revealed on this thread. His yukapa.com site was up yesterday, because I grabbed it. Within 12 hours of posting his real identity details, he has taken yukapa.com down.

4. Mokthar Cherifi has already had numerous seller accounts & payment processing accounts closed due to FRAUD before selling on here (again, not the behaviour of an innocent reseller)

5. Mokthar Cherifi has made a fortune from his scamming. By his own admission, he's already made over $5,000 from fake Adobe subscriptions alone. But Mokthar's site didn't just sell fake Adobe software - he was selling 100+ other software products - plus fake IDs etc. This is NOT a back-bedroom pcoket money operation.

1668833791943.png
6. Mokthar Cherifi works as a University security guard (Source: https://people.bayt.com/mokhtar-cherifi/ )

The ONLY reason he's suddenly returned to Babiato is because he's realised he's been busted. All it takes is a telephone call or email to his bosses & he'll likely be suspended and fired (would you employ a security guard selling fake IDs, pirating Adobe sofware & having numerous accounts closed due to fraud?)

@Deepansh & @RoninHood are right. Mokthar Cherifi has made a lot of money. But if he repays everyone within a week or so, we are gracious and no further action will be taken.

i got scammed too, i bought 1 year plan for 29usd , i was just on the way to buy the 2k plan to start selling my customers adobe licenses, but i smell something wrong when :

1 : I asked him to show me his reseller name listed on Adobe Partner page, he gave me another business name instead of yukapa,

2 : I use Adobe for business, and we have our files syncs on Adobe Cloud, the first week he changed our attached organizations 2 times ( Yukapa and Cherifi Dz ) and we lost our week works, so i decided to keep the yukapa licenses just as backup and never count on it as stable solution.

3 : i asked him to test if licenses are official: i told him, if i contact adobe today and i told him about your prices, what will be happened ?, the guy did'nt replied me. ( of course i did'nt contact adobe lol )

I will not ask for refund, i was just soo naive to beleive that some one, somehow can sell legal & official Adobe licenses for -95% .
So will assume my choices, and double check product source before buying.

Reactions: Custom B
i got scammed too, i bought 1 year plan for 29usd , i was just on the way to buy the 2k plan to start selling my customers adobe licenses, but i smell something wrong when :

1 : I asked him to show me his reseller name listed on Adobe Partner page, he gave me another business name instead of yukapa,

2 : I use Adobe for business, and we have our files syncs on Adobe Cloud, the first week he changed our attached organizations 2 times ( Yukapa and Cherifi Dz ) and we lost our week works, so i decided to keep the yukapa licenses just as backup and never count on it as stable solution.

3 : i asked him to test if licenses are official: i told him, if i contact adobe today and i told him about your prices, what will be happened ?, the guy did'nt replied me. ( of course i did'nt contact adobe lol )

I will not ask for refund, i was just soo naive to beleive that some one, somehow can sell legal & official Adobe licenses for -95% .
"..I will not ask for refund, i was just soo naive to beleive that some one, somehow can sell legal & official Adobe licenses for -95% ..."

Well after so much heat and hate in this topic, finally one who says what should have been said from the beginning.

My best Regards axelien

Reactions: axelien
A reminder:

1. Mokthar Cherifi set up MULTIPLE websites fraudulently selling illegal software. Each of these websites used fake names, fake identities, different postal addreses & telephone numbers in different countries. These are not the actions of an innocent reseller.

2. When people complained their illegal licenses had been revoked by Adobe, the scammer Mokthar Cherifi did NOT offer an immediate refund but just ignored them.

3. Mokthar Cherifi was surprisingly quiet until his details were revealed on this thread. His yukapa.com site was up yesterday, because I grabbed it. Within 12 hours of posting his real identity details, he has taken yukapa.com down.

4. Mokthar Cherifi has already had numerous seller accounts & payment processing accounts closed due to FRAUD before selling on here (again, not the behaviour of an innocent reseller)

5. Mokthar Cherifi has made a fortune from his scamming. By his own admission, he's already made over $5,000 from fake Adobe subscriptions alone. But Mokthar's site didn't just sell fake Adobe software - he was selling 100+ other software products - plus fake IDs etc. This is NOT a back-bedroom pcoket money operation.

1668833791943.png
6. Mokthar Cherifi works as a University security guard (Source: https://people.bayt.com/mokhtar-cherifi/ )

The ONLY reason he's suddenly returned to Babiato is because he's realised he's been busted. All it takes is a telephone call or email to his bosses & he'll likely be suspended and fired (would you employ a security guard selling fake IDs, pirating Adobe sofware & having numerous accounts closed due to fraud?)

@Deepansh & @RoninHood are right. Mokthar Cherifi has made a lot of money. But if he repays everyone within a week or so, we are gracious and no further action will be taken.
Now we have to understand if he took down the website or someone else did it (lol) :) Anyway, great explanation. Last chance, refund users within the given timeframe or pay the bill with Law Enforcement Authorities. That's it.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Now we have to understand if he took down the website or someone else did it (lol) :) Anyway, great explanation. Last chance, refund users within the given timeframe or pay the bill with Law Enforcement Authorities. That's it.
Let's see what happens. He has gotten in touch with admins for the refunds so now we wait and see 😀

Reactions: RoninHood

Same as you bro, I have lost money only for 1 year... hope everyone is going to get back their money,
Fingers crossed.

I too Paid him using Binance. He says something to me :-( will activate my account once his console is back...

i already refund make refunds now 30% as begin
after the end of adobe sales (25.11) I will request more seller consoles like 5 or 10 on one time.
also i will send emails to my subscribers to give me emails for who need to continue use the adobe cc.

every year & on sales dates, adobe close most resellers console & don't accept new requests, to prepare the sales
after sales end, they aprove normally.

this what happend with adobe

Reactions: CAFFEiNE
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock