• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Mokthar Cherifi AKA Yukapa - Adobe CC Subscription Scam by @ouedkniss

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is wow! What mentality sucks into this? I wonder how these people live!
Thank you @the_jester, for reporting and writing this in detail.

I'm sorry for your loss and others too. Hopefully, you guys will recover it soon.

P.S. Have you reported him on "buymeacoffee" and Paypal too?
Exactly, report him on both services so his accounts will be banned as first thing, next step is create a trap for him, let me talk with a group of hacktivist friends in order to drop the towel on him. :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr.Ghost and Lalo
I see.
He took my mail from the giveaway and started sending promotional emails.
I understood his plan for the giveaways and thought I complain about the spam emails to the mods but got forgot.
I realized that too but I could not inform to mod because I've been busy.
And also one of an user was did samething.

So I think we should prepare a new rule for giveaways about giving emails. Most of them use giveaways for collecting emails

I realized that too but I could not inform to mod because I've been busy.
And also one of an user was did samething.

So I think we should prepare a new rule for giveaways about giving emails. Most of them use giveaways for collecting emails
Kudos! I gave away 2x Methods to get the full JetBrains 2022 Suite for free without asking anything but just by giving these methods in order to activate a suite of software that would otherwise cost thousands of dollars. I could have sold it, but I just gave away because I know what matters struggling to pay that much for this piece of software (and as Developers and Software Engineers we all need it).

You can see the post from my signature! ;););)

Last edited:
Hello all
I'm really sorry, things happened that I never expected.
First, and because I was also subjected to fraud by a third party, and because I do not have full money to refun, and after the permission of the Moderators in this forum.
I will offer refunds if possible.

First, I have requested a new seller Console, buyers can wait for some time until i got approved, and I reactivate all accounts for the remaining time.

Secondly, I will refund 10% of the money every month to all buyers.

Third, replace their accounts with Kaspersky 5pc activation keys for a period between 1 and 3 years for each key.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoninHood
Hello all
I'm really sorry, things happened that I never expected.
First, and because I was also subjected to fraud by a third party, and because I do not have full money to refun, and after the permission of the Moderators in this forum.
I will offer refunds if possible.

First, I have requested a new seller Console, buyers can wait for some time until i got approved, and I reactivate all accounts for the remaining time.

Secondly, I will refund 10% of the money every month to all buyers.

Third, replace their accounts with Kaspersky 5pc activation keys for a period between 1 and 3 years for each key.
Well, let's see if you will demonstrate your commitment to be honest in this forum. You're being monitored by me and by an APT group I'm part of, we are a group of white hat ethical hackers and we are in the scene since a very long time.

We appreciate your message and if the Mods will allow you to refund, conditions have to be negotiated, not to be dictated by you, otherwise we will proceed against you and make you pay for your own mistakes, okay?

Bill doesn't wants to receive a visit from Algerian Authorities and being publicly exposed, Bill it's a good guy and knows that after he fucked up with everyone here he needs to gain credibility again and keep his promises. Be like Bill! ;)

@Babak @Deepansh what do you guys think? Let's open a Private PM Group with him and let's find a solution to this shame, we don't want to over-complicate things nor creating Legal consequences to anyone, but for God sake repair to your own mistakes and keep your word.

Thanks and Greetings :)

Reactions: Doxec
Guys,

You are missing the obvious here.

1. You've had an email from Adobe. Reply to that email & tell Adobe you purchased the software in good faith. The seller confirmed it was a legitimate bulk licence and 100% legit (i.e. YOU have done NOTHING wrong - YOU are the victim here)

2. Mention to Adobe that the guy is fraudulently selling Adobe software & give Adobe ALL the info you have on the scammer - including his website info. Adobe will get his website(s) taken down overnight & all his accounts seized (they may even take legal action)

Simple!

Reactions: RoninHood
Guys,

You are missing the obvious here.

1. You've had an email from Adobe. Reply to that email & tell Adobe you purchased the software in good faith. The seller confirmed it was a legitimate bulk licence and 100% legit (i.e. YOU have done NOTHING wrong - YOU are the victim here)

2. Mention to Adobe that the guy is fraudulently selling Adobe software & give Adobe ALL the info you have on the scammer - including his website info. Adobe will get his website(s) taken down overnight & all his accounts seized (they may even take legal action)

Simple!
This is the simple way, good suggestion. In any case I think it's better for him if he repairs his own mistakes by issuing refunds and/or the service he promised to deliver, if he miss to do so, we will act from different fronts, both through Adobe and by exposing him publicly. ;)

I am not a deceiver, nor am I a thief

Screenshot 2022-11-19 011046.png

This huge pack off fake ID's, passport, bank statement, proof adress,.... &more that i can use it anytime
but i come back here with good faith

I am not a deceiver, nor am I a thief

Screenshot 2022-11-19 011046.png

This huge pack aff fake ID's, passport, bank statement, proof adress,.... &more that i can use it anytime
but i come back here with good faith
Do you know what is fingerprinting on the web? Are you so 1337 to not let any track, are you so sure man? Do you think a Fake ID and Tor can really save your ass? Come on, let's act in good faith and let's not complicate things.

It's good that you admitted you fucked up and you're trying to repair, we also appreciate you coming back here, but dude can I say you something? Posting the proofs of using a Fake ID, carding and consequently admitting to commit the crime of financial fraud (which is illegal in any country) is not smart at all, it doesn't makes things better for you nor it will bring you anywhere, in simpler terms it's just a proof which can be used against yourself to trap you (and you gave it out by yourself), no matter under which jurisdiction you live.

To be clear, we have the abilities to PWN you, track down your real identity, bring you in front of a court and make consequences to your own mistakes. Now, if you are smart enough you will get it, if you don't get it, sadly you will get it anyway.

Once again, be like Bill as I was already suggesting before.

Greetings :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalo
Hello everyone, as an effect buyer, I can attest that in my case I always communicate what happened and please give him the time to solve the issue, he did not block me and he always answered my questions, as the colleagues say above, I see no reason for him to try to return to the forum if it is not to fix the damage, I think he really wants to.

I see no reason for him to try to return to the forum if it is not to fix the damage, I think he really wants to.
If the details of you and your friends are publicly disclosed. Your reaction will be similar to his

Also, read the first post carefully. It took him more than 2 weeks to reply. He was even asked to provide proof of any refunds he had given to users.

His website was deleted right after the scam, along with his buymecoffee account and Paypal account as well.

Do you even know how much he has scammed other users? Stop protecting a scammer!!

He purchased a zero-investment product.

1668833390674.png

Sometimes you have to use common sense instead of supporting a scammer.

Once he refunds users and sends screenshots to me or in this thread, he still has a chance.

Check his signature and check his PM that was sent to me!!
Different Panels were used for giveaways.

1668833632442.png

hmmm

1668833791943.png

Hi
Day-by-Day Scammer on the Babiato Forum has evolved into More. I propose that the Admins check for genuine licenses before allowing them to sale. I, too, have frequently encountered these challenges.

The Babiato must take this seriously or risk losing Trust.

I hope Babiato Team will do It. Hope for the Best!
Thanks!

Reactions: RoninHood and Doxec
Hi
Day-by-Day Scammer on the Babiato Forum has evolved into More. I propose that the Admins check for genuine licenses before allowing them to sale. I, too, have frequently encountered these challenges.

The Babiato must take this seriously or risk losing Trust.

I hope Babiato Team will do It. Hope for the Best!
Thanks!
Compare to earlier, scams are very less now. Submit a sales thread and check yourself, how mods and admins verify your sales thread.
I bet one will never think to scam other. :rolleyes:

You need to submit proof of purchase and other relevant things to show that license belongs to you or not.

Edit: Those who holding a sales thread. They know it very well.

Compare to earlier, scams are very less now. Submit a sales thread and check yourself, how mods and admins verify your sales thread.
I bet one will never think to scam other. :rolleyes:

You need to submit proof of purchase and other relevant things to show that license belongs to you or not.

Edit: Those who holding a sales thread. They know it very well.
Yes, I am not saying Admins are not Verifying. Even after verifying, we can see the Scammers.
In this World, Scammer are more than Real Once :)

Not everyone like you @Simbaa :love:

If the details of you and your friends are publicly disclosed. Your reaction will be similar to his

Also, read the first post carefully. It took him more than 2 weeks to reply. He was even asked to provide proof of any refunds he had given to users.

His website was deleted right after the scam, along with his buymecoffee account and Paypal account as well.

Do you even know how much he has scammed other users? Stop protecting a scammer!!

He purchased a zero-investment product.

1668833390674.png

Sometimes you have to use common sense instead of supporting a scammer.

Once he refunds users and sends screenshots to me or in this thread, he still has a chance.

Check his signature and check his PM that was sent to me!!
Different Panels were used for giveaways.

1668833632442.png

hmmm

1668833791943.png
So ouedkniss admits making OVER $20,000 a year doing these Adobe licensing scams - that's a huge amount of money with no expenses or taxes to pay - 100% profit. It's also a LOT of people being ripped off.

This isn't some kid working in his parents back bedroom who has screwed up. Deliberately scamming $20K plus out of a lot of people is organised crime (and $20K is a LOT of money in Algeria - so he MUST have a LOT of cash still left somewhere)

Unless you guys get a refund withing days, I'd report this straight to Adobe & the Authorities and left them deal with this scammer. If Adobe is getting shafted for $20,000 a year plus (which equals 800 - 1,000 people being ripped off) you can guarantee they will take rapid action - plus they have local "boots on the ground" representation in most countries.

Only seeing this thread today and it all makes sense now why I have not been about to reach him for the last 3 days. I am one of the people who was unfortunate enough to buy his offer. But lucky for me, I paid via PayPal so I have contacted PayPal now for refund. Hopefully they give me... I do know (see screenshot) from way back in October that PayPal blocked his account for Policy violations, and he'd come asking me if I could request a refund from PayPal and then send the payment to fiverr or buymeacoffee. It sounded suspicious to be but since he'd indeed given me a valid creative cloud account, I didn't make a fuss about it at the time. But I also knew I only had 'Buyer Protection' with PayPal so I had refused to request the refund and told him to sort it out with PayPal himself.

A short while ago I submitted my refund request with screenshots of this thread and the original sale post and I am waiting for feedback from PayPal. Based on their policy, they should still have his money and be able to refund. If they do, I'll update this post so those who paid using PayPal can do same... or you can do same right away instead of waiting for me. Any amount we manage to get back from this guy is a win for all of us.

ouedkniss scam.PNG refund request

In very first place I doubt he has the know-how to run on TLS 1.3 (which is the only encryption standard which can't be broken as of today), aside to this he probably used a VPN provider or a Socks 4/5 Proxy, in any case also if running on Tor + VPN/Socks Proxies, if the torrc isn't configured properly in order to use Entry and Exit Nodes which relies ONLY ON TLS 1.3 by whitelisting them and at same time black-listing malicious nodes (using both IP addresses and RegEx), he can be tracked down quite easily by reconstructing the Tor circuits he used and the Logs on them. Not to mention the use of Strict IPTables rules, in fact I doubt also he's able to write a proper IPTables rules file in order to drop malicious packets sent by malicious nodes to hook their clients.

That said, this number -> +389 77 646 409 (which is reported on the website) with high probabilities belongs to an online temporary number provider, thus it's not a real sim card. Anyway this is not a problem, also if he paid with crypto, transactions can be reconstructed through chain analysis techniques while if he paid with a "carded" credit card the process is even more simple because in this case, financial authorities will do the job themselves and track down this lamer's real identity (ah yes, I also doubt he used a Fake ID to be honest and it's trying to spread this information in order to try to save his ass).

We will do some OSINT on the company he mentioned in the screenshots posted by @Deepansh in order to understand under which jurisdiction this company has been incorporated and most importantly if it really exists: in this case, much probably is a UK-based company or US-based company because of their low-cost of incorporation and on-boarding procedures which can be done entirely on-line, if this is the case, the Proof-of-Address to incorporate a company that it's requested by Companies House for UK-based companies and Company Register for US-based companies shouldn't be older then 60 days, in other words this is also another piece of the puzzle that will bring us to understand if the identity used it's real or fake, simply put because when buying Fake IDs on the darknet, they usually don't have such document updated "on time".

Last but not least, why should he care to refund people if he's using a Fake ID? (lol)

Continues... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doxec
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock