• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Lorddoom and nexifyhost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_truth

Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Mar 22, 2021
Hackerzland
Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/60125/

Sales Thread: https://babia.to/threads/discontinu...sd-storage-premium-web-hosting-71-sold.61862/

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Domain + Hosting + Added funds for domain renewal of 2° year (8,42€ + 14,12€ + 9,31€)

Screenshots of Communication: with @Deepansh 's and @Babak permission I am attaching screenshot

Immagine 2022-07-28 043042.png

Additional Information:

I been facing a problem for more than a month and the seller of Nexify ignoring me after he have collected the money. However, the seller are still blaming me for this!
The seller have writed "the domain is active on Nexify" and it's not real and fake, my domain continue to be managed by my older hosting service.
When i write a ticket i don't receive any response, when i write a pm to @lorddoom he don't give me any response, when i write to the support chat on website i receive initially no sense response and after the support stop to respond at me when i give proof which my domain is managed from my older hosting service and not from Nexify.
The seller don't have gived at me the domain which i have buyed and have writed at me "i have processed your refund".
The seller have deleted the domain on website and have deleted the funds which i have added for the domain renewal but don't give a refund after 5 days and don't respond at the admins of Babiato when they write to him.
Finally i have opened a dispute on PayPal for obtain a refund of my money.........
Paypal sends an immediate refund. After 24 hours, the seller writing that your refund has been processed and after 5 days i don't have received the refunds of the money.
The seller still do not respect the rules of babiato and its members and is banned from the admins of Babiato which have helped me for contact him which not respond at me.
I think with this behaviour @lorddoom definitely scammed other members as well.
The post i make will alert other members who have purchased his hosting or other services on Nexify. If so they can claim a dispute in Paypal.

Last edited:
Finally they have suspended the service of hosting after i write this message.
I have loss my entire website and i don't have access to the cpanel for download the backup.
They don't have refunded me after 6 days and i have opened dispute on PayPal.
I can confirm without any problems which Nexifyhost.com is a SCAM and @lorddoom is a scammer.

Last edited:
I have opened a ticket for receive a motivation of this suspension and NO RESPONSE.

BE AWARE FROM nexifyhost.com and lorddoom, is a SCAM

They are supremely irresponsible. I booked two years plan and hosted a site. They terminated my Cpanel access by saying a DMCA issue without providing me more information on this matter, and the live agent said our team would contact you. It's more than seven days since they have been trying to get me in their dreams such pathetic service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_430.png
    Screenshot_430.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 53
They are supremely irresponsible. I booked two years plan and hosted a site. They terminated my Cpanel access by saying a DMCA issue without providing me more information on this matter, and the live agent said our team would contact you. It's more than seven days since they have been trying to get me in their dreams such pathetic service.

They have suspended my hosting for a stupid revenge.
I attend a refund from 10 days and no response at me and no response at the Babiato admins.
Infact he is banned from Babiato now.
Nexifyhost is a pure SCAM and @lorddoom is a scammer

Reactions: Zee_HODL
When you don,t care about user priority, I ether don,t care about your privacy.

nexifyhost +917974000553 India

He was selling a 2-3 year plan in $10 - $15 :ROFLMAO:

I laughed every time I read his replies. Good companies aren't going to sell cheap two-year plans. They earn their money from renewal costs.

Do not wait any longer to lodge a PayPal dispute!

Warning: Some providers still sell 2 year hosting plans. You should be aware! Spend your money wisely.

i have finded a cheap and very good service gived from @White Rabbit .
In a giveaway, I used that hosting, and many members have also used it.
No comments! 🤐
🐢🐢🐢🐢

It's hard to say a hosting is very good right after purchasing it. You use hosting every day and then observe how good it is.

Anyway good wishes! I hope you will not get scammed again. ;)

In un giveaway, ho usato quell'hosting e anche molti membri l'hanno usato.
Non ci sono commenti!🤐
🐢🐢🐢🐢

È difficile dire che un hosting sia molto buono subito dopo averlo acquistato. Utilizzi l'hosting ogni giorno e poi osservi quanto è buono.

Comunque tanti auguri! Spero che non verrai truffato di nuovo.;)

Sure, now i can write which the service is very very good, fast and rich of services on Cpanel, with the possibility of change parameters without any problems.
If in future i have problems i write this problems, but now is perfect sincerely.

It makes me unhappy to hear that, and I'm worried because I too purchased a 1-year plan from him to host my website there. Actually, after reviewing all the features, I intend to upgrade to a 2-year subscription. And yes, it's heartbreaking to learn this news about him.

To be honest, the plan I purchased to him is still active at this time.

Despite what happens. I'm still hoping that he will keep providing the service to his clients until their plan ends.

Last edited:
It makes me unhappy to hear that, and I'm worried because I too purchased a 1-year plan from him to host my website there. Actually, after reviewing all the features, I intend to upgrade to a 2-year subscription. And yes, it's heartbreaking to learn this news about him.

To be honest, the plan I purchased to him is still active at this time.

Despite what happens. I'm still hoping that he will keep providing the service to his clients until their plan ends.

Sincerely? make a backup FAST of your website. Lorddoom deactivate without any reasons the websites without any advice and no refund and no response on tickets and have deactivated support chat.

Reactions: Zee_HODL
Sincerely? make a backup FAST of your website. Lorddoom deactivate without any reasons the websites without any advice and no refund and no response on tickets and have deactivated support chat.
Yes, I'm serious. Don't worry in case something untoward occurs in the future, I already have a backup of my site.

Reactions: the_truth
IMG_20220801_164528.jpg

@Deepansh PayPal have tried to contact the nexify hosting and after some research have writed to me which is a scam (CONFIRMED FROM PAYPAL) and have refunded first payment to me.

I stay winning and the scammer Lorddoom and nexifyhost have loss the first round!

Do you want the domain of scam hosting or the domain of my association?
Your domain that you were trying to transfer.

While I'm not familiar with all of them, most of the hosting providers on Babiato do not care about their customers.
As a result of the high value of currency, they sell at a very low price. $5 - $6 for unlimited space? That's impossible, how is that possible?
Before buying, think twice. Request for a demo most of the time.

While I'm not familiar with all of them, most of the hosting providers on Babiato do not care about their customers.
As a result of the high value of currency, they sell at a very low price. $5 - $6 for unlimited space? That's impossible, how is that possible?
Before buying, think twice. Request for a demo most of the time.
Pretty simple answer don,t trust anybody who sells cheap services in this forum and buys the hosting only from some popular website like GoDaddy Namecheap Hostinger, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock