• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scam Grammarly acount yearly by Azrael

aditbaco

Aug 8, 2020
Land of Fairies

Attachments

• Exported Data-scam babiato.pdf
    750 KB · Views: 23
This is why I'm afraid to purchase those services which are "too good to be true". The reason why the accounts are so cheap is because they're most often shared accounts. Once the website administrator realizes that 1 account is being used by multiple IPs across the world, they'll ban the account. So everyone sharing the account is now out of money.

It's best to just buy the service from the website so this doesn't happen again. Hopefully you paid using PayPal and can file a dispute with the seller.

Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/azrael.66877/
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://babia.to/threads/✅-65-sold🔥🔥🔥grammarly-premium🎁86-off🎁private-legit-on-your-existing-account.32483/
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 16.75 EUR
Screenshots of Communication:
1. screenshot order in babiato:
1671800002758.png
2. screenshot comm in telegram account @SamenWeb_Support as attached pdf.

Additional Information: few more people also reporting the same on his profile account. screenshot as attached.
1671800104323.png
I am glad I saw this. I've been using Grammarly for years but between Grammarly, Rytr, Adobe, Creative Suite and the number of other platforms I use, I am paying over $500 a month so it gets sort of pricey. I was tempted in trying to trim the cost and buying these subscriptions advertised here but now I am hesitant. It makes sense as another commenter posted that they are just sharing their account and getting blocked by the host..I admit I share all my accounts with my family and close friends who only use the stuff once or twice here and there...Boy i miss the days when Adobe could be purchased for a flat fee...Thanks for the post, hopefully someone chimes in with a more reputable seller..Heck maybe I'll build some credibility and time at Babiato and purchase my own enterprise accounts to these services to resell...Gosh knows I've paid my fair share for these services over the years..

I also bought from this user, but it was before Babiato went down, so I lost any interaction with him. I lost access to Grammarly after I believe 3 month already. I bough the yearly subscription. The only proof I have is the activity for this transaction from PayPal. Will this member stand up and rectify his mistake? It seems that he took the opportunity to bail out after Babiato went down. Shame.

grammarly.png

Reactions: fakejohncena
I also bought from this user, but it was before Babiato went down, so I lost any interaction with him. I lost access to Grammarly after I believe 3 month already. I bough the yearly subscription. The only proof I have is the activity for this transaction from PayPal. Will this member stand up and rectify his mistake? It seems that he took the opportunity to bail out after Babiato went down. Shame.

grammarly.png
I saw your post after coming on here looking for Grammarly..Is there even legit Grammarly sellers? I am so over paying $300 plus a month for Grammarly, Adobe, Envato, Rytr and so many more... . I am always hesitant with these type of posts because how does "1 year" really work? One year from the date the seller buys the account or one year from when I purchased? There are so many variables. Even with an enterprise account if the person doesn't renew, there are going to be people who get screwed which is probably what happened in your case....I am actually kinda shocked Babiato does not sell users access to enterprise accounts....the platform would bank roll...

The only sure way is to start a post and get 200 People to sign up by a specific date and then buy an enterprise account with the understanding that no accounts will be resold outside the group etc...At least then you know it's not a scam and you get the full year........With as many responses as these posts get it wouldn't be hard to do..

Last edited:
There was another guy on Babiato I can vouch for Grammarly's private account. I'm using his services for 2nd year. All it's left of him is his e-mail; I don't know if he is part of the forum anymore. His price wasn't too low, but I at least got a whole year the first time, and now it is my second. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I can contact him on your behalf or give you his email. Since he's no longer a forum member, I don't know if it's allowed to share personal details directly inside the thread.

There was another guy on Babiato I can vouch for Grammarly's private account. I'm using his services for 2nd year. All it's left of him is his e-mail; I don't know if he is part of the forum anymore. His price wasn't too low, but I at least got a whole year the first time, and now it is my second. If anyone is interested, hit me up. I can contact him on your behalf or give you his email. Since he's no longer a forum member, I don't know if it's allowed to share personal details directly inside the thread.

That sounds even riskier considering he's probably not a member of Babiato anymore.

Now that the demand for Grammarly has increased, they're starting to crack down on account sharing. Similar to what happened to Netflix.

Reactions: fakejohncena
This is why I'm afraid to purchase those services which are "too good to be true". The reason why the accounts are so cheap is because they're most often shared accounts. Once the website administrator realizes that 1 account is being used by multiple IPs across the world, they'll ban the account. So everyone sharing the account is now out of money.

It's best to just buy the service from the website so this doesn't happen again. Hopefully you paid using PayPal and can file a dispute with the seller.

First please don't misinterpreted the tone of my response as being rude..I'm utterly lost as how people are selling Grammarly account at such low costs legitimately.

You didn't mentioned what you paid but in most cases I don't see how it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sell a legit Grammarly membership lower than like $11 if it's not stealing and scamming other people.

I am not saying you haven't had success with your grammarly account but I can't see a plausible situation that an account less than around $11 isn't stealing, somehow a scam or multiple users sharing an account? Again IDK what you paid so by no means when I say "you" do I mean you personally. I also don't want to come across as being rude or accusatory. I would love to save money on Grammarly but not if that means stealing from others. But it just doesn't make logical sense how people are selling them for cheap. I worked for an agency in the past offering grammarly at the enterprise level we could opt in for... We got like a whole sales pitch that broke down the cost structure and ended up having to pay over $20K upfront. This was only like two years ago. We had almost 200 employees using this account and each of us were paying like $12 and I know 100 percent for certain the agency did not make a profit. So I don't see how anyone is selling a membership for anything less than $11 much less need to sell on a free website if they had $20K to buy an enterprise account...

I can't see how any other scenario isn't scamming the buyer and stealing from a company unless I'm missing something?

I can't see how any other scenario isn't scamming the buyer and stealing from a company unless I'm missing something?
Well... you are right it's a scam but against Grammarly. The person registers as a non-profit organization and got plenty of accounts to share. How they do it is not my business.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock