• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Script SaaS module for Perfex CRM - Multitenancy support

syler

Oct 8, 2018
mypage.lol
Sombody have this?

Are you a Perfex CRM owner, looking for a SaaS solution?
Our revolutionary SaaS module for Perfex CRM is finally here!

Our module is the solution to the long-awaited feature of multitenancy installation and usage charging.

With our module, Perfex CRM owners can now create multiple installations for their clients and charge them appropriately with a proper license.
Our module fills the gap and caters to the needs of the massive amount of Perfex CRM users who require a SaaS solution for their businesses.

SaaS module for Perfex CRM - Multitenancy support - 1

It is designed with a user-friendly interface, inherited by the core and is easy to use. It offers seamless integration with Perfex CRM and provides an exceptional user experience with no file replacements or similar tasks that affect core’s files.
Every payment method of Perfex CRM can be used to check out SaaS plans and pricing policy can include Recurring Invoices too.

We are proud that our module solves real-world problems and opens up a window to unlimited possibilities using Perfex CRM for your SaaS-based businesses.

SaaS module for Perfex CRM - Multitenancy support - 2

Current Features List

• Plans​

• Trial Plans
  • Usage Limits per Plan​

• Limit usage of Invoices
    • Limit usage of Customers
    • Limit usage of Contracts
    • Limit usage of Projects
    • Limit usage of Estimates
    • Limit usage of Credit Notes
    • Limit usage of Payments
    • Limit usage of Items
    • Limit usage of Proposals
    • Limit usage of Expenses
    • Limit usage of Tasks
    • Limit usage of Support Tickets
    • Limit usage of Leads
    • Limit usage of Staff Members
  • Email Templates/Reminders​

• Welcome Eail
    • Verification Email
    • Expiration Email
    • Find My Tenant Email
  • Generic​

• Configuration Options
    • SaaS Landing Page (optional)
    • Automatic tenant generation
    • Manual (SuperAdmin) tenant generation

Sombody have this?

Are you a Perfex CRM owner, looking for a SaaS solution?
Our revolutionary SaaS module for Perfex CRM is finally here!

Our module is the solution to the long-awaited feature of multitenancy installation and usage charging.

With our module, Perfex CRM owners can now create multiple installations for their clients and charge them appropriately with a proper license.
Our module fills the gap and caters to the needs of the massive amount of Perfex CRM users who require a SaaS solution for their businesses.

SaaS module for Perfex CRM - Multitenancy support - 1

It is designed with a user-friendly interface, inherited by the core and is easy to use. It offers seamless integration with Perfex CRM and provides an exceptional user experience with no file replacements or similar tasks that affect core’s files.
Every payment method of Perfex CRM can be used to check out SaaS plans and pricing policy can include Recurring Invoices too.

We are proud that our module solves real-world problems and opens up a window to unlimited possibilities using Perfex CRM for your SaaS-based businesses.

SaaS module for Perfex CRM - Multitenancy support - 2

Current Features List

• Plans​

• Trial Plans

• Usage Limits per Plan​

• Limit usage of Invoices
    • Limit usage of Customers
    • Limit usage of Contracts
    • Limit usage of Projects
    • Limit usage of Estimates
    • Limit usage of Credit Notes
    • Limit usage of Payments
    • Limit usage of Items
    • Limit usage of Proposals
    • Limit usage of Expenses
    • Limit usage of Tasks
    • Limit usage of Support Tickets
    • Limit usage of Leads
    • Limit usage of Staff Members

• Email Templates/Reminders​

• Welcome Eail
    • Verification Email
    • Expiration Email
    • Find My Tenant Email

• Generic​

• Configuration Options
    • SaaS Landing Page (optional)
    • Automatic tenant generation
    • Manual (SuperAdmin) tenant generation
I have. I will submit the resource soon.

Edited: I have already committed the untouched resources. Awaiting approval from @Babak
This great 👍 Looking forward to it

It's awesome that you're looking for a SaaS module for Perfex CRM with multitenancy support. It can really streamline your business operations.I want to offer a suggestion. Sometimes, these kinds of modules or scripts can be found on platforms like GitHub or specialized forums where developers share their work. It might be worth checking those out if you haven't already.
On a related note, I recently came across some pretty cool Black Friday SaaS deals on this blog: https://blog.coupler.io/black-friday-saas-deals/. They could be beneficial for your SaaS-based businesses.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock