• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RideIn Taxi App - Android Taxi Booking App With Admin Panel

RideIn Taxi App - Android Taxi Booking App With Admin Panel v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
if i am please you to give me the right htaccess, or please let me know what to change i will really appreciate
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^public
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

and i believe for apps i need to download the 1st version then update the code with the latest? as in the latest download fro app is just updated files. thanks all

I have managed to build the user up, but i cannot find where to change the URL to point to my site, any help?

After a lot of effort I managed to compile the application for both the driver and passenger and I managed to connect the back end, the only difficulty I'm facing, could someone please help me?When I call the race it doesn't ring for the driver
hi, would you please let us know the process of compiling the android app? thanks

Ride in and new taxi users gofer backend .,
Is one has gofer original source code app and backend ? They are asking 2500 USD

I build android and ios users and drivers apps using ride in source ..but i bought from codecanyon..you need latest source from author
To build ios apps ,or you need to know how to fix common errors pods …

I prefer new taxi source code is better then ride in its new ,php 8+ ,also ios no issues ..

Reactions: MadaDarkness
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock