• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: WPtaskly.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Today I will show you this new project that has been in progress for a while. I put a lot of time and dedication into building this concept; a lot of plugins and settings to make it work how I wanted, with @Babak permission to allow me to share this site in Babiato bring me joy and happiness. Let's get started

What is WPtaskly?

WPtaskly is a freelance platform for professionals. We will provide you with the resources you need to provide your services to our clients. We are committed to providing you with the best services possible, with a focus on dependability on WordPress, Web Design, and Freelancing. We're working to turn our love of freelancers into a thriving online community where we can connect and share ideas. We hope you enjoy our platform as much as we enjoy providing it to you.

What are WPtaskly's goals?

I want to create a freelance marketplace dedicated to WordPress where customers feel comfortable hiring a developer with the same passion for WordPress.

What has been added so far?

1. Forum

2. Hourly Work

3. Knowledgebase

4. Notification of unread messages

5. Support ticket portal

Upcoming Features

1.Mobile Apps for iOS & Android

2. Seller's badge

3. Additional payment options

4. Zoom calls for freelancers.

How has the site been growing?

The site has a lot of potential. We are getting around 5 to 10 users daily. We are currently using Google Ads, email automation, and we also implemented Trustpilot on the site. A social media account has been created, as well as a nice forum to share our ideas and feedback.

What review do you want?

Well, I like honest opinions on site speed, layout, ideas, feedback, things to improve, color, and so on. Just be honest. This will help improve the site in the future.

Thank you everyone who will take their time to review this website I appreciated.

Site: WPtaskly.com

traffic.png

grow.png

this is a good website. I'm looking somethinng like it. I have regiter and soon I wil start to offer my services. thank you

• Love
Reactions: Alkoz and Tuton
this is a good website. I'm looking somethinng like it. I have regiter and soon I wil start to offer my services. thank you
Thank you, it's a nice project and it has a good concept. Feel free to review it and come back with some nice feedback.

Thanks,

• Love
Reactions: Alkoz and Babak
First of all good luck.
Obviously, you made a lot of work on backend side I can see it but if you can look outside to you project you have to ask yourself 2 main questions:
1- (as a developer) why should I need create a profile on wptaskly (excluding you are making ads campaign email marketing etc, )
2- (as a project owner) why should I trust wptaskly or how wptaskly protect seller - developer connection?

Otherthings (color, speed, ux, ui etc) it can handle time to time.

First of all good luck.
Obviously, you made a lot of work on backend side I can see it but if you can look outside to you project you have to ask yourself 2 main questions:
1- (as a developer) why should I need create a profile on wptaskly (excluding you are making ads campaign email marketing etc, )
2- (as a project owner) why should I trust wptaskly or how wptaskly protect seller - developer connection?

Otherthings (color, speed, ux, ui etc) it can handle time to time.

Thank you for your input regarding WPtaskly. Based on your question, there is a lot that takes place when building such a marketplace Finding a trusted developer is like finding a niddle in the ocean these days, or I might be wrong. I have been doing research on other marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiver, and Freelancer. These companies are very big, and it's not easy to compete. That's why I focused most on one niche in WordPress. My goal is to focus on getting experience WordPress developer and building a marketplace with that focus in mind where most of the site is related to that particular niche. As you mention, as a developer, why would I create a profile at WPtaskly? The answer might not be simple, but as my point is, my target is to get just Wordpress developers and have a marketplace dedicated to that. I think it will be possible to archive this concept and get developers onboard.

As a buyer, we not only provide the option to just buy on the site; WPtaskly also provides a built-in project request where users can post a project and the developer will bid and get hired depending on the best bid or developer reputation. There are many factors to consider, including, as you mentioned, gaining the trust of buyers and the developer. That is my main focus: ensuring that both buyers and developers feel comfortable using the site and that there is no risk to either party. The site has implemented a dispute system and an escrow wallet, so the developer will not be paid until the order is completed via an automated system. Regarding protection for both parties, I have assigned a plan package and limited the free version on both ends, buyers and sellers. ID verification is required to be able to post on the site, and more feature stuff might come in the future of the site. Hopefully this clears up your question The same way I took my time and dedication to build this site, I will maintain the site's reputation by protecting the buyer, seller, and site.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkoz
Thank you for your input regarding WPtaskly. Based on your question, there is a lot that takes place when building such a marketplace Finding a trusted developer is like finding a niddle in the ocean these days, or I might be wrong. I have been doing research on other marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiver, and Freelancer. These companies are very big, and it's not easy to compete. That's why I focused most on one niche in WordPress. My goal is to focus on getting experience WordPress developer and building a marketplace with that focus in mind where most of the site is related to that particular niche. As you mention, as a developer, why would I create a profile at WPtaskly? The answer might not be simple, but as my point is, my target is to get just Wordpress developers and have a marketplace dedicated to that. I think it will be possible to archive this concept and get developers onboard.

As a buyer, we not only provide the option to just buy on the site; WPtaskly also provides a built-in project request where users can post a project and the developer will bid and get hired depending on the best bid or developer reputation. There are many factors to consider, including, as you mentioned, gaining the trust of buyers and the developer. That is my main focus: ensuring that both buyers and developers feel comfortable using the site and that there is no risk to either party. The site has implemented a dispute system and an escrow wallet, so the developer will not be paid until the order is completed via an automated system. Regarding protection for both parties, I have assigned a plan package and limited the free version on both ends, buyers and sellers. ID verification is required to be able to post on the site, and more feature stuff might come in the future of the site. Hopefully this clears up your question The same way I took my time and dedication to build this site, I will maintain the site's reputation by protecting the buyer, seller, and site.

Thanks,
Actually I understood your point when I visit first time your website but these questions asked myself in meantime while surfing your website. You thought that if I make ID verification it will be more trustable but let's think other hand "why should I give my most private information into your database"?
Please do not misunderstand me, your project (I mean website) is really good but it'a not enough for success.

You were start with creating marketplace and you probably will add many blog post about wordpress but If I were you, I was start with reverse way. Many people doing like this I know it's not easy but at least it could make trustable website and after then you can easily create developer marketplace on blog. (My opinion)

Actually I understood your point when I visit first time your website but these questions asked myself in meantime while surfing your website. You thought that if I make ID verification it will be more trustable but let's think other hand "why should I give my most private information into your database"?
Please do not misunderstand me, your project (I mean website) is really good but it'a not enough for success.

You were start with creating marketplace and you probably will add many blog post about wordpress but If I were you, I was start with reverse way. Many people doing like this I know it's not easy but at least it could make trustable website and after then you can easily create developer marketplace on blog. (My opinion)
I truly respect your opinion that having ID verification does make the site trustworthy, but it is a good step to start gaining trust. The same goes for adding a paid package. That's the same question you can ask yourself when you join Babiato, right? Why would you download themes and plugins from Babiato without knowing what to expect from the source if it has been tampered with? I'm just using Babiato as an example, but you can see how we achieved this by gaining trust and building this community. Most users can feel comfortable downloading anything from here most of the time. Because hard work was put into the forum to make it work as intended, that's where I want to be. WPtaskly may not be setup for success, and it is not something that is going to be from one day to the next, but I see potential based on user interaction and traffic. There is a small chance something could grow here. Regarding how to start, it's not simple. I am not very good at blogging. I kinda suck at it, but I added a forum for more interaction and feedback In the meantime, the site is still a starter site, and I am still working and watching how everything is running, such as email automation, more knowledge base, and so on. There is a lot to put on. I am also working on both mobile apps for Android and iOS. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'll keep working on it and keep you updated.

@tuton012

I checked your site, and it looks and loads fine.

I only have one suggestion for you, instead of making this a marketplace, why not offer the services directly to the end customer?

One who once begins completing tasks one after another and sometimes even multi-tasking without stopping to the point of exaustion is a TASKLY person.

Running a marketplace might work but I am not sure about your revenue model as I can see you are offering the service yourself and the prices are good as well.

I think you should rather use this domain to offer WP services to the end users.

If your prices are competitive and if you manage to provide a good service, I see many agencies would hire you as their white-label partners. Again this needs to be done perfectly, good luck mate.

@tuton012

I checked your site, and it looks and loads fine.

I only have one suggestion for you, instead of making this a marketplace, why not offer the services directly to the end customer?

Running a marketplace might work but I am not sure about your revenue model as I can see you are offering the service yourself and the prices are good as well.

I think you should rather use this domain to offer WP services to the end users.

If your prices are competitive and if you manage to provide a good service, I see many agencies would hire you as their white-label partners. Again this needs to be done perfectly, good luck mate.

@Shadyd12 Thank you for your response and suggestions. I am currently offering services at WPtaskly. I won't change the concept of WPtaskly because I have another business for that purpose. Changing WPtaskly to that concept won't be beneficial for my other websites. In terms of revenue, there are several ways I can charge a fee per transaction on the site, as well as plan packages for buyers and sellers, and it is AdSense approved for ad monetization. The goal of having more freelancers on the site with the WordPress niche in mind will attract more users searching for this specific service related to WordPress. There are many developers who have different ideas and approaches to using WordPress, and I am impressed by the quality of work and the things you can do with this CMS. The site will grow slowly but with a good purpose in mind. Thanks again for the honest review.

Reactions: Shadyd12
Latest Site Update! - 09/25/2022

I have been working on WPtaskly, implementing new ways to improve the site in the last few days. We made some modifications to the site, bringing you a new eye-catching home page and a how it works landing page. Our intention is always to have a simple but powerful platform, and with every update we do, we do it with love and dedication. Here are some cool things we have added so far.

1. I created a new landing page for the main home page.

2. New landing page for the "How it works" page.

3. Implemented custom category fields when posting a service.

4. Implement a new credit system for project bids.

5. Improve the affiliate system by adding a new layout and a lifetime commission with auto coupon and auto signup.

6. Unread message notifications via email and SMS have been added.

and many more minor fixes to optimize the site even better.

Hopefully, this change will help the site grow even better. Thank you to everyone who provides their feedback. I really appreciate this keeps me motivated and focused on the site.

Upcoming Updates!

1. Mobile Apps
2. Video Knowledgebase
3. Guest Blog post
4. Badge rank system

and much more

New site Update! 10/16/2022

First, thank you everyone who provides feedback on the site. This helps keep the motivation going.

The latest changes we have made so far to WPtaskly.

It's been a journey, not going to lie, but hey, we are still active and growing. I wanted to show you what we have done to make things easier for you and other members using our platform.

Categories & Subcategories Overhaul​

Our categories have been entirely updated, with some being added and others being removed. Our priority is to keep offering WordPress services and to have everything meticulously organized. We added subtasks to enable us to archive this. Now, there is a subtask for each category that will enable a cool feature, like custom fields for each task listing you post on the website. There are some cool examples, I must admit. Whenever ordering a service from WPtaskly, this can help you stand out more and provide a more understandable task.

See what I am talking about in the following pictures

sub task field.png subtask field 1.png

WPtaskly Affiliate​

Our goal is to always find improvements and better ways for our members to get the most benefits and sales through WPtaskly. We added our new affiliate portal with a lot of benefits to promote WPtaskly and gain up to 10% per sale with a lifetime commission. We will be adding a custom landing page and some awesome creative ads for you to use. Separate registration is required, and approval is required.

Updated Landing Page

I have been working on WPtaskly, implementing new ways to improve the site in the last few days. We made some modifications to the site, bringing you a new eye-catching Home Page and a How it Works page. Our intention is always to have a simple but powerful platform, and with every update we do, we do it with love and dedication.

Plan & Pricing​

I've made the decision to alter WPtaskly's signup process in order to create a better and safer community. I've chosen to include personalized monthly plans. This will boost our customers' confidence when placing orders and, more importantly, we want to raise the site's level of trust so that users can feel secure knowing that the appropriate developer is collaborating with them on a project. Customers can also purchase this plan. Additionally, we offer a free package with limited features. New developers, however, will have the opportunity to work on WPtaskly using the free package.

The seller package includes cool features such as credit to bid on projects, the number of tasks to post, feature tasks to improve the exposure of your gigs, and planning tasks to better display your gigs in your profile.

For buyers, a new credit system that allows the buyer to utilize credit in order to publish a project is beneficial in preventing deceptive project advertisements and promoting more legitimate projects, which is what we want in this community. The buyer package also has similar capabilities to the seller.

Blog Post Portal​

Today we added a blog posting portal. It's a future where you can submit your article to be enabled in our news blog. This feature is for registered members only.

The post article must be about WordPress niche topics such as guides, tips, themes, plugins, and so on. We do not allow topics that are irrelevant to our site.
We do not accept copyrighted content. Please check for plagiarism before submitting the article to us. Do not send an article that has been published elsewhere, including on your blog.
We reserve the right to remove any piece of content that we believe falls into these categories. We also have strict rules against publishing content that falls into spam categories, such as untested supplements, get-rich-quick schemes, steroids, or sexual enhancement products.

Hopefully, this change can help engage more at WPtaskly. We are always looking to improve our website. Our goal is to create the best platform for WordPress developers, and I see it growing every day. My site stats don't lie. There are more upcoming things that we will be implementing.

Upcoming Features

1. iOS and Android mobile apps

2. Seller's badge

3. Additional payment options

4. Zoom calls for freelancers.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way; things will get better. Please feel free to comment your feedback or suggestion.

New site Update! 10/30/2022

ID verification

Dear Members Since we were having issue with ID verification and it was rejecting every verification that was submitted and preventing users from posting on the website, I have decided to remove the user ID or passport verification options after receiving some comments from a few members. That doesn't imply that WPtaskly won't be protected. To keep both parties safe, we continue to use our escrow service. However, in order to utilize the site, a user must have a validated email.

WPtaskly Android App

Our mobile Android app that they have been working on for the past few months is 100% complete. So, I have decided to launch it to the public. This unique Android app is designed using React Native. It is designed to help you manage your profile and orders without any problems. And I’m confident you’re going to love it. In fact, with our app, you won’t have to worry about viewing orders, managing payouts, or bidding on projects again. Best of all, you’ll get this app available at the play store for free.

Link in Skills

Each profile contains your skill now has a valid URL that will redirect to does freelancer with the same skills.

I'm always interested in recommendations for enhancements to WPtaskly. The objective is to develop a distinctive platform with WordPress aspirations. There are many freelancers who offer top-notch jobs, so take advantage of this chance to start posting on WPtaskly. Setup your profile and show the world what you're capable of.

“When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out.”— Eleanor Roosevelt

I decided to start fresh again with a Riverr Laravel script. It's well optimized and extremely responsive; minor bugs remain, but it currently works very well and is very stable. It also didn't work with Siteground, so I had to get a Digital Ocean droplet combined with Cloudflare, which performed admirably.

• Love
Reactions: writerbenneth
I decided to start fresh again with a Riverr Laravel script. It's well optimized and extremely responsive; minor bugs remain, but it currently works very well and is very stable. It also didn't work with Siteground, so I had to get a Digital Ocean droplet combined with Cloudflare, which performed admirably.
Stupendous, is all I can say! Wonderful UI. Nice choice of script, my friend. Will soon register to check the functionality. KUDOS!

Reactions: Tuton
Stupendous, is all I can say! Wonderful UI. Nice choice of script, my friend. Will soon register to check the functionality. KUDOS!
I appreciate your comments. The developer is really responsive, and the script is fantastic. There are a few minor problems and server-side tasks that still need to be finished, but nothing significant that will impact performance.

Thank you!

Project ended developer abandoned the script I don't have time to work on it myself this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock