• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review Our Social Media site saltiresocial.com

Proxybunker

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2021
codecanyonscripts.com
Hello I'm looking for users to test/review my site https://saltiresocial.com/
This is built on snigine with a few customizations to the backend

I'm not looking for too much input on the look of the website as we are building a new theme for it
what I want is information on how the website loads from different points around the world using a website like gtmetrix can only give so much information and I feel that users' experience is better
so can you test the site and let me know how you feel the load times are from your location
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackMAry
Testing from Iran with a battered and wounded internet, but your site loads like a Fast-tracked train.
Wonder what happens when there's a good amount of data in it.

The loading time works very well from where I am, Mexico. Everything loads very fast, except when I enter here:

Apparently it takes a while to fetch from the server?

Pozdrav, tražim korisnike da testiraju/recenziraju moju web stranicu https://soisealta.co
Ovo je izgrađeno na snigine sa nekoliko prilagodbi pozadinskog dijela

Ne tražim previše doprinosa o izgledu web stranice jer za nju pravimo novu temu
ono što želim su informacije o tome kako se web stranica učitava s različitih tačaka svijeta koristeći web stranicu kao što je gtmetrix može dati samo toliko informacija i osjećam da je korisničko iskustvo bolje
pa možete li testirati stranicu i javiti mi kako se osjećate da su vremena učitavanja s vaše lokacije
Hvala
From Serbia is so fast :)

Is it custom work or ? What cms is used ?

Places such as twitter facebook gmail can be added for login and register. There is only English as language change. The site is already in English.

Places such as twitter facebook gmail can be added for login and register. There is only English as language change. The site is already in English.
However we don’t want Facebook Twitter or gmail logins on the site

And English is the only language that is needed for now

Thanks for your input

@Proxybunker

The website loads incredibly quickly for me, and I appreciate how you kept the colors simple. I'm not sure about the logo; are you keeping text only? or maybe a more attractive one will be cooler to make the header stand out a bit. I notice that the help center is not working all link are down please check

Other than that, the site is very nice.

@Proxybunker

The website loads incredibly quickly for me, and I appreciate how you kept the colors simple. I'm not sure about the logo; are you keeping text only? or maybe a more attractive one will be cooler to make the header stand out a bit. I notice that the help center is not working all link are down please check

Other than that, the site is very nice.
just now I went for a quick and simple logo I'm not very gd a graphical design but yes I have plans to get a graphical design made

Continuing from the original post and taking on board what a few users had said we have now made a lot more changes we are still hosted in the same location and

1. We are still using sngine for the core code
  2. We have changed the domain to suit our brand better the new domain https://saltiresocial.com/
  3. We have modified the default theme's layout and colour to suit our needs
  4. Added google login
  5. Added a CDN to load user's resources faster

Just curious what features will it have in the future? Right now it's more like a twitter version of facebook with posts and not much else to it. What's going to make me want to leave facebook or instagram to join your site?

Reactions: agencyjacko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock