• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review my website

Hi, I want to know what you think about this website and the idea behind it... I'm open to suggestions for future implementations; I'm just starting with it.
It has potential
1- the wordings are perfect
2- there's a little readability problem in the first input field for mobile devices.
3- I'd like to say that the input field or home page needs to be linked to a page in which the user's worries are shared (if they are open to sharing), and they, in turn, receive some feedback from approved users (approved because some people with dark humor always want to take advantage of situations)

Reactions: alexmisaila
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Your message has been received and will be read soon. We understand that it takes courage to open up about personal matters, and we appreciate your trust in us. Your identity will remain anonymous, and your message will be deleted once it has been read. We hope that this platform can provide you with a safe space to express yourself and that it can help you feel less alone. Thank you again for using UnloadMyChest

This site is kind of pointless? where can you read other peoples posts? So you basically just fill out a form and it goes to who knows where, and you have no idea if it is actually read or deleted.. why not have a checkbox to allow responses as well? or maybe verified accounts can leave responses to other posts if public - maybe like $1 if noone can respond. On that note, how are you going to make money from it?

Reactions: yayataki
Well, if you read my post above, you will find out the answers to all your questions.... At the moment I'm having some troubles achieving what I want to do.

Also, if you read the website's information, you will find the answer about it's purpose... Isn't reddit or facebook. I'm planning to add the option to share or no publicly what the user writes.

The monetization is easy, just adsense.

kMF1R6.jpg

I read the post above and didn't see any answers really. The website should be more clear

Feel heard and validated​

It can be incredibly validating to have someone else acknowledge our struggles. By submitting your thoughts and feelings to the website, you can receive that validation without fear of judgement.
This part doesn't make sense.. validation: recognition or affirmation that a person or their feelings or opinions are valid or worthwhile. If someone submits a form and doesn't get a response (or acknowledgement), there is no validation.. it's just sending a form off to who knows where.

FYI if you were wanting to let visitors post and then others comment on it and don't have a coding background, it might be easier to set it up so your posts get redirected to a Custom Post Type where the post will just need to be moderated and then published.. the benefit of doing it this way is that it will be a lot harder to integrate commenting and front end viewing and additional functionality if they are just form entries. But with custom post types you can set it up to allow commenting, plus all of the additional recommended features that have been mentioned. Here is a plugin that does that for Gravity Forms
https://wordpress.org/plugins/gravity-forms-custom-post-types but using function hooks it wouldn't be hard to do the same thing with any other decent form plugin (my preferred is Formidable)

I'm sorry you didn't like my feedback, but it's still valid feedback. Good luck with the site!

Yes, programatically I personally could do that, but it might be easiest for you to use a plugin like I mentioned that converts form inputs into a custom post type page (or blog post), that way it would be easy to show it on the front end, let people comment it, add it to categories, or use tags.

I was looking at that plugin, I'm going to give it a try, thanks for the suggestion.... Until now I've tried using Zapier, but I didn't succeed.

If I see I can't do it neither with the mentioned plugin, I'm going to try to build a personal plugin to do it
JetEngine should help you achieve this. Or Fluentforms, Gravity Forms, or eAddons for Elementor...

Reactions: alexmisaila
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock