• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: masoko.xyz

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
Content: I would like your opinion about my masoko.xyz site. I have used BRIKK WordPress Landing Page and I have made improvements to the listings options and styling. I am requesting you to run a test and advise on what I can do to make the application more user friendly.

I am waiting for your suggestions on what it can be improved/removed/added
Thank you.

1. The header
Make it so that the header's background blends with your navigation menu, there is a little line which breaks the gradient colors.

2. The hero section
Bring your image to the middle of this section, it does not make sense for why it's way lower than its intended place.

3. The featured tools
Make it either boxed or if you want it to be full width remove the borders and shadows. plus add at least 10-20 px top margins.

4. Pricing plans
Add the prices in a boxed layout, Add a border to your prices too.

5. Define the section below the prices, what can it do for the visitors? is it something that can be brought? is it a monthly free tool?

6. Explore page
It feels too white, add more colors or make it more orderly. There is no back button. There is no other menus like login and so on.

7. Product page for ex: LogZab
It feels kinda white too something with no soul. The sideline borders seem invisible.

I'll take a more throughout look today and add other findings too.

• Love
Reactions: Babuthecodes
1. The header
Make it so that the header's background blends with your navigation menu, there is a little line which breaks the gradient colors.

2. The hero section
Bring your image to the middle of this section, it does not make sense for why it's way lower than its intended place.

3. The featured tools
Make it either boxed or if you want it to be full width remove the borders and shadows. plus add at least 10-20 px top margins.

4. Pricing plans
Add the prices in a boxed layout, Add a border to your prices too.

5. Define the section below the prices, what can it do for the visitors? is it something that can be brought? is it a monthly free tool?

6. Explore page
It feels too white, add more colors or make it more orderly. There is no back button. There is no other menus like login and so on.

7. Product page for ex: LogZab
It feels kinda white too something with no soul. The sideline borders seem invisible.

I'll take a more throughout look today and add other findings too.
💯 Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll definitely do the changes.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Nice one. Please how did you achieve that currency conversion notification? It's awesome.

Thanks!

There is too much unfinished business on your site. But to say they are too bright and colorful. And I think you should customize it more compactly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock