• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review : https://scaz.to/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaz

Babiato Lover
Nov 11, 2020
What do you think how does the home page look like? Still working on everything.

Add images, I don't see any pics on your site.
Images will breathe some life into your website.
As I see it there's no customization on your end just added the inbio theme and some content.

Personally, I don't like pure dark-themed websites. It really hurts my eyes to see those contrasting colors
Black BG and red hues.
Add more captivating captions to your home page/work exp and ...

The theme is cool
Blog section is too good and fast

There should be option to switch light / dark theme

If possible change black color
black color and backdrop light shade is hurting can't spend too much time

As I see it there's no customization on your end just added the inbio theme and some content.

Personally, I don't like pure dark-themed websites. It really hurts my eyes to see those contrasting colors
Black BG and red hues.
The theme is cool

Yes i am editing the content that i made, since this is very old website that i had all images got broken, now i am going to edit all the articles i had(Also add new thumbnails), while for theme color i thought having it black would look beautifull.

Reactions: Marcus8

Black BG and red hues.
The theme is cool

Changed everything to white what do you think?

Reactions: Marcus8
Dont know much but having hover effect for buttons would be cool

edit- talking about those : home, blog , contact in header

Asking before reviewing. Do I have your consent to provide very constructive feedback?
I do web development for a living, your design will be lit on 🔥 with your consent ( as in feedback - not code )
Waiting for your reply :)

Asking before reviewing. Do I have your consent to provide very constructive feedback?
I do web development for a living, your design will be lit on 🔥 with your consent ( as in feedback - not code )
Waiting for your reply :)
well somehow i eded up on your site and noticed cant go back by clicking on logo and though i should give my -1 consent review 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-15 231026.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-15 231026.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 6
What do you think how does the home page look like? Still working on everything.
You need to do your introduction as required for site reviews.
Will unlock this when that is done.

Most of the links lead to 404 error so need to fix that.-
"Scaz is a place dedicated to providing the content, tools and services you need to learn and succeed in making money online." Yet there is so little content and content. Maybe you are working on that. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock