• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: https://oaanime.xyz/

Kurome

May 21, 2022
oaanime.xyz
Hi guys
Currently I try to make a website that people can go in and rate for me
and can you give me tips for website SEO?

thank you very much

Hi,

Design is cool

When I clicked any anime it goes to description page(1st page) then have to click the thumbnail play image take to (2nd page) to play

Why you are using two pages? can it be simplified by embedding on the first page itself?

Landing page mixed with anime and movies in one section is it possible to have separate sections

The footer have "Copyright All rights reserved" it not good to have such text ;)

I checked to drop a review but currently this website if offline i hope you are alright and alive? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock