• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[RESOLVED] Scammed by Soumoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2020
Scammers Profile Link: Soumoss https://babia.to/members/soumoss.77571/
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1 year of web hosting
Screenshots of Communication: attached files
Additional Information: Paid for a year and control panel is now gone. Screenshot 5 is the relevant one. Look at the dates of the entire conversation and you will see I did not get the year I paid for.

Attachments

• babiato1.png
    babiato1.png
    46 KB · Views: 36
  • babiato2.png
    babiato2.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 36
  • babiato3.png
    babiato3.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 29
  • babiato4.png
    babiato4.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 32
  • babiato5.png
    babiato5.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 37
Hello,

So did you order through there website, or directly through the inbox here, did you get a Invoice? was there terms of service?

Additional Information: Paid for a year and control panel is now gone. Screenshot 5 is the relevant one. Look at the dates of the entire conversation and you will see I did not get the year I paid for.
did @Soumoss replied you ? or ignore ? whats Term and conditon when you bought service? also seems like you just contact him yesterday and he didn online yet i think you should wait for few more hour and contact again to him

I'm not sure if being ignored; I'm not sure how to know if someone sees a message? I did write to him. That said, It's been down a long time; I only contacted now... but it's been a while since it's all gone offline. Also, when he first did the hosting deal, Simbaa banned him temporarily for the hosting deal (you can search form to see conversation on it). Unfortunately by that time, I had already paid and things were working well. Now... nothing is working.

the domain has expired unfortunately

so most probably a scam

The seller hasn't been on Babiato since Wednesday. When did you message him?

i was looking at the domain that was in the last screenshot from here:

@danthecanadian you mention that it has been down for sometime. It's unfortunate you didn't take action on it 3 or 4 weeks ago while you could still open a PayPal dispute.

@Medw1311 I did think of filing a chargeback "but" decided against it as it's much more beneficial to let others know that the service isn't what it claims. That and it was super cheap so not worth the effort in filing but definitely worth the effort in reviewing here. In fact, even the main login page no longer accepts my login details. Login main page, control panel... it's no longer functional for me... after I purchased a full year. So, if anyone does purchase, be aware that you "may" have issues.

It may not be a scam at all, per se; it may just be crappy service. But in any event, when we spend $ on something, we should expect to get exactly what we paid for, without exception.

@Medw1311 I did think of filing a chargeback "but" decided against it as it's much more beneficial to let others know that the service isn't what it claims. That and it was super cheap so not worth the effort in filing but definitely worth the effort in reviewing here. In fact, even the main login page no longer accepts my login details. Login main page, control panel... it's no longer functional for me... after I purchased a full year. So, if anyone does purchase, be aware that you "may" have issues.

It may not be a scam at all, per se; it may just be crappy service. But in any event, when we spend $ on something, we should expect to get exactly what we paid for, without exception.
They no longer sell on Babiato anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock