• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] King Composer Pro - FrontEnd Live Editor

hellearth

Aug 19, 2020
Script name : King Composer Pro - FrontEnd Live Editor
Download link : Here
Required additional plugin : King Composer Free - Ultra-high Performance Back-End Editor
Restrictions : License Key

Can someone please NULL this Premium Plugin? It's clean and untouched...
Thank you verry much!

columns.gif

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I just tested kc pro, I am facing two issue below, it does not upload media in the library, as shown in the below image

kc.png

The 2nd issue is , when i go to the extension page of KC and click to download the PRO extension it does not verify the pro, as shown below,

extn.png

Would be great if you can fix it, many thanks @TassieNZ

Reactions: hellearth
Will look again tomorrow. Otherwise any other people from our great nulling team may find the error. :)
Thank you for support, this plugin is great beside Elementor. The great if it shows up in babiato's repository!

Code:
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
memory_limit = 512M
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_vars = 1000
max_input_time = 400

Hi @NullMaster

It's crazy, everything works flawlessly, the bugs have been fixed. Extensions PRO has been installed successfully...
Thank you very much, brothers !!!

Thanks @TassieNZ for support. Can you create a resource post for the community to find?

source.gif
Thanks for the team work...

Hi @NullMaster

It's crazy, everything works flawlessly, the bugs have been fixed. Extensions PRO has been installed successfully...
Thank you very much, brothers !!!

Thanks @TassieNZ for support. Can you create a resource post for the community to find?

source.gif
Thanks for the team work...
Great that all now functioning. :love:

Maybe @Babak can create a Resource! :cool:

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock