• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Theme [REQ] Vicetemple - Adult Wordpress Themes

Yes it does APPEAR t;o be better than the wpscript themes...but as we all know, looks can be deceiving.

First and foremost, p0rnX is heavily locked down, more so than any other theme ive ever used or come across. Upon purchase the theme is locked to 1 URL and 1 URL only. And you cant simply unlock it from 1 URL and move it to another. In order to do so you must first contact vicetemple support, wait for their reply telling you that you must purchase another license to use the theme on a different URL which they "would be more than happy to provide at a generous discounted rate for an exisiting customer".... then email them back and explain again that u just want to change the URL attached to your existing license, then wait for them to reply and begrudgingly agree to change the attached URL for you.

Now... If the theme actually worked as it should and I could actually use it on a live site, I could easily tolerate their behavior. But it doesnt. The theme is broken. You can get it to work (barely) but doing so is a huge headache and not worth it. P0rnX DOES NOT WORK with PHP 8.2. PHP 8.1. Or even PHP 8. You have to go all the way down to PHP 7.4 which has reached end of life and is no longer updated/supported.

If your still interested... For reasons I will never understand, vicetemple made it so you CANNOT use this adult website theme, without... the ecommerce plugin, Woocommerce... No, you cannot simply deactivate/uninstall woocommerce if you have absolutely no use for it and dont want it slowing down your site. Doing so will cause the theme to stop functioning COMPLETELY. You MUST leave it installed AND enabled. And Woocommerce is not the only one. There are like 6 or so other plugins you are FORCED to use in order to use the theme. All of which I had no use for and did not want.

But wait...Theres more. Its funny you mentioned WPSCRIPT. P0rnX seems pretty similar to WPSCRIPTS themes right? Well...theres a reason for that. When looking through the code hoping to find a way to disable woocommerce, the other required plugins, disable the domain lock, get it working past PHP 7.4, etc... I began to realize it looked familiar. I had seen this code before. I previously (and still do) used WPSCRIPTS retrotube theme. So I decided to compare both themes code side by side. Not an exxageration, p0rnX's code is practically identical to WPSCRIPTS. Not ALL of it, but a lot of it. They didnt even try to hide it either. Just copy and paste.

What Vicetemple essentially did was copy WPSCRIPTs theme and shined it up a bit to create a theme that APPEARED to be a more current looking, upgraded version of WPSCRIPT. While in reality, they created a broken version of WPSCRIPT filled with bloatware... and sold it for $140 a pop.

I contacted vicetemple numerous times attempting to get the theme working properly or at a level I felt comfortable enough with to use on a live site. They were never able to help me do so, nor were they able to themselves when i provided them with server access.

The support team did however assure me that a "big p0rnX 2.0 update" was imminent and would be released within a month. That was a year ago... Still waiting for that big p0rnX 2.0 update.

Reactions: deodoer
Yes it does APPEAR t;o be better than the wpscript themes...but as we all know, looks can be deceiving.

First and foremost, p0rnX is heavily locked down, more so than any other theme ive ever used or come across. Upon purchase the theme is locked to 1 URL and 1 URL only. And you cant simply unlock it from 1 URL and move it to another. In order to do so you must first contact vicetemple support, wait for their reply telling you that you must purchase another license to use the theme on a different URL which they "would be more than happy to provide at a generous discounted rate for an exisiting customer".... then email them back and explain again that u just want to change the URL attached to your existing license, then wait for them to reply and begrudgingly agree to change the attached URL for you.

Now... If the theme actually worked as it should and I could actually use it on a live site, I could easily tolerate their behavior. But it doesnt. The theme is broken. You can get it to work (barely) but doing so is a huge headache and not worth it. P0rnX DOES NOT WORK with PHP 8.2. PHP 8.1. Or even PHP 8. You have to go all the way down to PHP 7.4 which has reached end of life and is no longer updated/supported.

If your still interested... For reasons I will never understand, vicetemple made it so you CANNOT use this adult website theme, without... the ecommerce plugin, Woocommerce... No, you cannot simply deactivate/uninstall woocommerce if you have absolutely no use for it and dont want it slowing down your site. Doing so will cause the theme to stop functioning COMPLETELY. You MUST leave it installed AND enabled. And Woocommerce is not the only one. There are like 6 or so other plugins you are FORCED to use in order to use the theme. All of which I had no use for and did not want.

But wait...Theres more. Its funny you mentioned WPSCRIPT. P0rnX seems pretty similar to WPSCRIPTS themes right? Well...theres a reason for that. When looking through the code hoping to find a way to disable woocommerce, the other required plugins, disable the domain lock, get it working past PHP 7.4, etc... I began to realize it looked familiar. I had seen this code before. I previously (and still do) used WPSCRIPTS retrotube theme. So I decided to compare both themes code side by side. Not an exxageration, p0rnX's code is practically identical to WPSCRIPTS. Not ALL of it, but a lot of it. They didnt even try to hide it either. Just copy and paste.

What Vicetemple essentially did was copy WPSCRIPTs theme and shined it up a bit to create a theme that APPEARED to be a more current looking, upgraded version of WPSCRIPT. While in reality, they created a broken version of WPSCRIPT filled with bloatware... and sold it for $140 a pop.

I contacted vicetemple numerous times attempting to get the theme working properly or at a level I felt comfortable enough with to use on a live site. They were never able to help me do so, nor were they able to themselves when i provided them with server access.

The support team did however assure me that a "big p0rnX 2.0 update" was imminent and would be released within a month. That was a year ago... Still waiting for that big p0rnX 2.0 update.
There are a lot of cons. But I only like the design of the theme itself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock