• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQ] 66QR Code version 7.0.0 and upcoming (nulled)

HeyMakarina

Jul 29, 2020
Hello everyone.

I`m looking for 66QRCODE script from codecanyon. i searched over forum but found nothing.i dont know other trustable nulled source.

Script Name : 66qrcode Saas version
version : currently at 7.0.0 but if you can provide newest version will be appreciated
URL : 66qrcode

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: crashpoint and mzak
please update

Update 9.0.0 - 11 September, 2022

Reworked the admin panel user view page to see all the details available for a user account.
Implemented the ability to see the source of registration of an account (social, API, normal).
Implemented statistics latest entries page.
Blog posts featured image is now considered the opengraph image as well.
Improved all file input fields to better looking ones.
Improved the QR code reader to work better on different browsers.
Fixed 2FA login bug.
Fixed pixels creation & update issue.
Fixed statistics API issue.
Multiple other bugfixes, improvements and cleanups.

Last edited:
Sorry there is no extended license. I wanted to use it for personal thing and with other projects so I dont need extended license or payment method. but maybe someone here can null with extended license

Reactions: Jessica64
Sorry there is no extended license. I wanted to use it for personal thing and with other projects so I dont need extended license or payment method. but maybe someone here can null with extended license
Try this:

Code:
Hi guys,

I have modified version some blocks for a few of files ( product\themes\altum\views\admin\settings\partials\***.* ).

few of code I added with comment tag to hide warning message and allowing we to edit/save the settings.

Do not forget to backup your partials folder before overwrite.

Attachments

• partials.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 34
Try this:

Code:
Hi guys,

I have modified version some blocks for a few of files ( product\themes\altum\views\admin\settings\partials\***.* ).

few of code I added with comment tag to hide warning message and allowing we to edit/save the settings.

Do not forget to backup your partials folder before overwrite.
May I ask what you modified?

Requests are for untouched only.

Want nulled or updates then put in own resource thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock