• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Redis Object Cache Pro

Redis Object Cache Pro v.1.21.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi xLab, Thank you for providing us this great plugin, After i installed Redis plugin it works fine, But i noticed in site health page, Got a recommendatin, "
Redis is configured to use the noeviction policy, which might crash your site when Redis runs out of memory. Setting a reasonable MaxTTL (maximum time-to-live) helps to reduce that risk."

Could you provide any advice? or i can ignore this. Btw my hosting plan has 1.5 Gb ram.
Thank you.
Find redis.conf file on your server;

maxmemory 64mb
maxmemory-policy allkeys-lru

You need to show the content of the other question.

I thank @xLab for the effort he made and for sharing it with us. However, I have to point out that there are some issues in the changes he made.
I'm referring to hard coding for some variables using values that can (and do) affect the plugin's functionality on systems that have different configurations (php version, multisite, openssl version, plugin slug, redis version, locale).
Nor do I omit the use of 2 different licenses for the same site.

For those interested I attach the original version, xLab's version and the one I modified by me using what xLab already did.
Thank you, but you tried in vain, there is no point in changing the fake post data we sent to the plugin author.
Changing these parts won't make any difference. There is one option for performance settings: wp-config.php :) The only logical thing in what you did is that you defined the site name as define, but it is already used in 3 places and these rarely work.

The only reason I worked so hard is so that you can see the updates from your wp-admin panel. Otherwise I delete all license related data.

Last edited:
Thank you, but you tried in vain, there is no point in changing the fake post data we sent to the plugin author.
Changing these parts won't make any difference. There is one option for performance settings: wp-config.php :) The only logical thing in what you did is that you defined the site name as define, but it is already used in 3 places and these rarely work.

The only reason I worked so hard is so that you can see the updates from your wp-admin panel. Otherwise I delete all license related data.

My dear, I am so sorry that you take everything as drama and as a criticism on a personal level.
Anyone can see exactly what the situation is by doing a simple camparison using Winmerge with the three archives I posted.

I don't think anyone who doesn't have the plugin working would consider it a "performance" issue... :)

I used one of the urls indicated by you was precisely to not feel threatened on the thred initiated by you.
The reason I posted my corrections is that I saw many messages indicating problems with the functioning. Besides, I don't even like to see untidy code posted on the site.

As for the argument:
"The only reason I worked so hard is so that you can see the updates from your wp-admin panel. Otherwise I delete all license related data."

Thank you very much but if you worked so hard just for me, I'll tell you that you worked "in vain".
I don't need the nulled plugin or anything related; one of my clients has a license and I personally have a few servers on Cloudways, with all the data I might need.

I mention Cloudways because the token you indicated in the thread contains exactly at position 43 the string '0eaaea766b40'. See the killSwitch() function in object-cache-pro/src/Plugin/Licensing.php L464 (in the original plugin).

PHP:
    /**
     * Some hosting partners want the plugin removed when their customer moves away.
     * @param  \RedisCachePro\License  $license
     * @return void
     */
    protected function killSwitch(License $license)
    {
        $hosts = [
            'cloudways' => '0eaaea766b40',
        ];

$token = $license->token() ?? $this->token() ?? '';

foreach ($hosts as $host => $key) {
            if (strpos((string) $token, $key) === 42 && $host !== Diagnostics::host()) {
                error_log("objectcache.critical: kill switch triggered for `{$host}`");

$fs = $this->wpFilesystem();
                $fs->delete(WP_CONTENT_DIR . '/object-cache.php');
                $fs->rmdir($this->directory, true);

validate_active_plugins();
            }
        }
    }

So, I personally don't care what you do. Have a nice day!

I'm getting this issue in my dashboard
"The Object Cache Pro license token is invalid and plugin updates have been disabled."

How can this be fixed?
Thanks!

Help needed !!! I installed it in 2 websites and copy paste in wp-config same thing. Both web data getting link via url. then realized i had to change this
'database' => 0, // change for each site. Now i have set web-1 as database 1 and web-2 as databse 2.
still web-1 shows colour , setting of web2. how to resolve this mistake thanks

define('WP_REDIS_CONFIG', [
'token' => 'e279430effe043b8c17d3f3c751c4c0846bc70c97f0eaaea766b4079001c',
'host' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 6379,
'database' => 0, // change for each site
'maxttl' => 3600 * 24 * 7, // 7 days
'timeout' => 1.0,
'read_timeout' => 1.0,
'prefetch' => true,
'split_alloptions' => true,
'strict' => true,
'debug' => false,
]);

define('WP_REDIS_DISABLED', false);

..still web-1 shows colour , setting of web2. how to resolve this mistake thanks
Flush browswer cache, log-in, flus redis cache, disable redis plugin, change in config to 3 and 4, enable plugin again..

Last edited:
Hi!
After the last update, redirects of random categories to Google began to periodically appear on the site. Redirects appear independently and disappear after clearing the cache. Naturally, I did not find redirection rules in the NGINX settings. My knowledge does not allow me to understand the code on my own. Knowing the actions of the developer, I can assume that he is capable of such “jokes”. Has anyone encountered something similar? Is it possible to check this?
Have nice day to all!

Hi!
After the last update, redirects of random categories to Google began to periodically appear on the site. Redirects appear independently and disappear after clearing the cache. Naturally, I did not find redirection rules in the NGINX settings. My knowledge does not allow me to understand the code on my own. Knowing the actions of the developer, I can assume that he is capable of such “jokes”. Has anyone encountered something similar? Is it possible to check this?
Have nice day to all!
Shouldn't be unless malicious code is inside.

May be. I'm not sure which file I used. Are there any nuances?
I asked because I have this particular package running under Nginx and I don't have a problem with it... Otherwise the procedure to check is described here

I asked because I have this particular package running under Nginx and I don't have a problem with it... Otherwise the procedure to check is described here

Thank you, studied the materials on the link. Before asking a question here, I checked all the settings and plugins, and also checked the site with several antiviruses - the result was negative. I was prompted to ask a question in this thread of the site by the previously mentioned nuance - the redirect disappears on its own after clearing the cache. There is also a suspicion of a stack that the author recently updated... I will check again.
Have a nice day!

Thank you, studied the materials..
Great but I still don't know what package you're writing about or what author updated something.. :) For me the working package (from the link I put above) was uploaded on 7. 6 and the post has the last modification on the same day..

Great but I still don't know what package you're writing about or what author updated something.. :) For me the working package (from the link I put above) was uploaded on 7. 6 and the post has the last modification on the same day..
It's a LEMP stack ))

Hi!
For ease of choice and to avoid confusion I have changed the name of the file nulled by me in the post you referred to; in addition, I am attaching it again here.
Let's hear only good things! :)

Attachments

• object-cache-pro-1.21.1-nulled-t500.zip
    407.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi!
For ease of choice and to avoid confusion I have changed the name of the file nulled by me in the post you referred to; in addition, I am attaching it again here.
Let's hear only good things!

@tomi500 Thanks for all your effort in the Babiato community. Even in the future, your efforts are welcome.
I am using your share and it is working great.

Thanks to @xLab for keeping this thread Redis Object Cache Pro and NinjaFirewall WP+ Edition alive with new updates.

Thanks, everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4k5h4y
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock