• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Recently namecheap has been on suspension spree, any host recommendations that don’t suspend investment websites that easily?

Bravolouisjohn

Jun 22, 2022
Recently namecheap has been on suspension spree, any host recommendations that don’t suspend investment websites that easily?

Hoster only suspend if the site was reported or suspicious or site goes against the terms

I host scripts for sale… hyip..bank scripts etc… wys ???
ahhh... you should have clarified, thanks for clarifying,,
well instead of shared hosting use VPS, and put disclaimer stating its for showcase purpose only(like demo) and clarify all this in your term and conditions too.... also, every hosting provide have their own restricted content list, refer to that.... though for VPS they wont do nuts that fast.. good luck

You could get a VPS on something like digitalocean and run the DNS through cloudflare as well which would obfuscate the host server since it's on a distributed network.

Reactions: tingtung
wtf are you saying???
namecheap did that to me and suspended 20 of my services.
I've seen similar issues with Porkbun, for absolutely rediculous reasons that seem totally inappropriate for a registrar. I did a lot of research, and it seems the best solution is to go with Openprovider. They are very clear, they won't do any domain suspension without a NL court order. They make you pay a yearly fee, but then you get access to domains at their cost price. If you wanted to avoid paying the yearly fee you could go through me. Just pay for hosting, and you can have domain renewal/registration at cost. I use their API so it's all automatic.

Otherwise: https://www.openprovider.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock