• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ready text-template when create new post

vl4d

Jul 14, 2018
hi..
i am new with xenforo but i need to add a option in a specific category or by role when they try to open a new post threat i want to have ready template just to edit some info.. what i mean, i want everybody to have the same style like title, image, info and links and to be more faster and easy for everyone when they try to make a new post to have ready.

Anime name :

Here put the image:

etc..

(i don't know if can be done or need much work but maybe is easy)

i am using the same theme iO-Dark-Mode

Last edited:
Hi! To add a ready template for new post threats in Xenforo, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Admin Control Panel
  2. Select the "Styles & Templates" option
  3. In the "Styles & Templates" page, click on "Templates"
  4. Locate the template for the specific category or role you want to add the template to
  5. Edit the template to include the desired fields (e.g. "Anime name:", "Here put the image:", etc.)
  6. Save the changes
You may need to make additional modifications to the template or styles to achieve the desired look and feel. If you are unfamiliar with Xenforo's template system, it might be helpful to consult the Xenforo documentation or seek assistance from a Xenforo expert.

Reactions: Binkaddas
@dynamo_14324
i am not sure is what i want :) maybe i decribet wrong.

so when anyone try to create a post like this in A spesific part of the forum

Screenshot_9.png

i want to have all the text i put every time when they try to create a new post..

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock