• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling RankMath Business License $4.5/year | 200+ Sold

Fantastic experience! Connected remotely, installed in minutes and added a package of content AI credits. Went very smoothly, will order again.

fast delivery and everything is working well. I love to active through Anydesk than give the admin account, and he supports through Anydesk very well

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
I'm currently using the pro version of Rank Math and I'm very happy with it. The seller is very helpful and responds quickly to any questions I have. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for a great SEO solution.

How much is the content ai for? I am interested in pro agency version with the content ai. How much would it be totally? Also, May I know how many credits would be given for the account? Thank you! :)

Last edited:
How much is the content ai for? I am interested in pro agency version with the content ai. How much would it be totally? Also, May I know how many credits would be given for the account? Thank you! :)
Its Business Version.
50 Content AI Will be 27$ (Including Transaction Fees+ Tax)

Actually I just want to monitor rank math for a single website. A pro license would suffice, wouldn't it? How much would it finally be then with content AI?

Actually I just want to monitor rank math for a single website. A pro license would suffice, wouldn't it? How much would it finally be then with content AI?
4$ for the Rankmath + 27$ for the Content AI 50 Credits== 31$

i want to buy

Package Features:

✅ RankMath genuine Business License Activated on your Website​

✅ Future Updates for a Year​

✅ Compare Pro Vs Business Vs Agency

✅ The activation can be done Over team Viewer / Anydesk As well​

✅ And Much More​

(Content AI Available At Additional Cost)

Take Your Pick:

1 Website ........................... 4$​

2 Website ...........................8$​

3 Website .......................... 11$​

5 Website ..........................15$​

10 Website ..........................25$​

(PM Me if you have Other Requirements)

Payment Methods:

Crypto, PayPal (Friends and Family Preferred)​

How To Order:

1. Send a PM with the Number Of Websites Plan you Want​

2. Let Me Know how you wanna pay like Paypal, UPI or Crypto You wanna pay with. So that I can send you the Wallet Address​

Refund Policy:

Full refund to your original mode of payment if :​

-I fail to deliver the product within 48 Hours due to a problem on my Side.​

-You can prove I did not activate the legit thing.​

Partial refund to your original mode of payment if :​

-I can't install it due to a problem on your Side.​

Other than that, No Refund​

Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock