• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[QUESTION] Download Movies for Free

x265 and x264 are two different video compression standards that are used to compress video in size but still maintain the quality of the video.

Reactions: RogerM
x264 / 4k ~ 30Gb Most of them can play (Pc, tablet, phone, TV)
x265 / 4k ~ 20Gb Some devices are play. (Pc, TV)

At first I collected movies to watch. Most of me download 4k (choose high capacity to watch), but when the hard drive is full, I can not watch it on the phone because it will load. Later on, I only choose to download 1080 x264 ~ 2-3Gb/file. Don't choose 1080 x265 ~ 1.5-2Gb/files if your device doesn't support it.
Optional DD + or DTS sound if you have a quality speaker system, if not, choose ACC.
Stay away from REMUX (> 40Gb) versions if you don't need multi captions and subtitles.

Last edited:
Reactions: RogerM and Mscv50
x265 and x264 are two different video compression standards that are used to compress video in size but still maintain the quality of the video.
Good to know.

The reason why I am asking is that I recently downloaded a movie through a torrent site but my TV didn´t reproduce it.

This is the nomenclature that appears on the movie file name...1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG

So, I don´t know if it´s a format my TV doesn´t support or I don´t know.

Also, I wonder how to insert the subtitles so when I plugin the Pendrive into my TV I can reproduce the movie with the subtitles...Any ideas?

Make an account and you can search and download.
If you wanna watch on tv, put the subtitel file with the movie in the same pad or directory.
The subtitel most have the same name as the movie !

Good to know.

The reason why I am asking is that I recently downloaded a movie through a torrent site but my TV didn´t reproduce it.

This is the nomenclature that appears on the movie file name...1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG

So, I don´t know if it´s a format my TV doesn´t support or I don´t know.

Also, I wonder how to insert the subtitles so when I plugin the Pendrive into my TV I can reproduce the movie with the subtitles...Any ideas?
If your TV doesnt play the video then it might be a codec issue. Try updating the codec on your tv. Most of the time that sorts out the problem

Regarding subtitles - rename the subtitle file with the name of video file, it shld work othwerise you will need to load it in the video player thru the options available within the player. Both the subtitle file and video file should be in the same folder/directory to auto enable subtitles

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock