• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system v3.1.8 fix nulled by DarkWave

No permission to download
Don't worry my friend, I don't install this script from scratch. I diff my setup and apply as needed. If something breaks up I just use a SVN revert.

I was just telling people that they can find help elsewhere if they can't find it here. But I guess they already know it.

And I have a laugh too when people come here asking for help on such technical issues.

Even with the original thing, you'd have the same issues, because most of them are server related as you know, and depend on each setup's own environment (that and the occasional showstopper bug that makes a script innoperative).

Whether you like it or not these scripts are developed by very small teams with little to none quality check.
And their support lines can't handle each and every situation/setup too.

This script in particular, tough it has a cleaner visual approach to what it does, is kinda bug prone, specially since v3.0.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you for your efforts, and I understand if you delete my messages... I guess that's how freedom works these days.

Cheers
Your comments remain intriguing. If you have already purchased the script, what brings you back here? I have a hunch. It seems you require the extended version but would rather avoid paying for it. Hence, you're searching for an unlocked feature here, as it's essential for charging your customers. Perhaps it would be more beneficial to show gratitude and actively engage in the discussion, offering helpful insights instead of making meaningless comments that offer no assistance to anyone. If you desire a perfect world according to your rules, consider creating a forum exclusively for yourself and like-minded individuals.

Your comments remain intriguing. If you have already purchased the script, what brings you back here? I have a hunch. It seems you require the extended version but would rather avoid paying for it. Hence, you're searching for an unlocked feature here, as it's essential for charging your customers. Perhaps it would be more beneficial to show gratitude and actively engage in the discussion, offering helpful insights instead of making meaningless comments that offer no assistance to anyone. If you desire a perfect world according to your rules, consider creating a forum exclusively for yourself and like-minded individuals.
That has a simple explanation really... I receive the forum's notifications... just like I received yours.
Most of them lately are regarding the password subject. I never asked for the password if you really want to know.
Wrong guess, I always tested this script with an extended version to begin with.
Also I have not charged anyone for anything.
If my gratitude helps, then... thank you.
I have already assisted people here with some of their issues (including on this script some moons ago regarding a configuration bug on the original script), and also regarding finding it, if their trouble was a password.
I don't really see what both of our comments will add to this discussion, except for the exercise of freedom of speech... but If you think this goes against the rules then by all means please delete it.
Thanks again gerek... please carry on...

That has a simple explanation really... I receive the forum's notifications... just like I received yours.
Most of them lately are regarding the password subject. I never asked for the password if you really want to know.
Wrong guess, I always tested this script with an extended version to begin with.
Also I have not charged anyone for anything.
If my gratitude helps, then... thank you.
I have already assisted people here with some of their issues (including on this script some moons ago regarding a configuration bug on the original script), and also regarding finding it, if their trouble was a password.
I don't really see what both of our comments will add to this discussion, except for the exercise of freedom of speech... but If you think this goes against the rules then by all means please delete it.
Thanks again gerek... please carry on...
you're Welcome

Reactions: pedroa.
Hi, could you help me please, i have error 500 when i try to add new package or edit the existant one "trial"

Reactions: bytbt
ok how to download it from here?, i downloaded from here but i dont have password dont know how to get it

yes i know how to do that ??
can i transfer with ftb
is this will update
if cPanel better use file manager, not recommend FTP upload or other option upload zip via ftp then unzip via terminal if u have access to shell

• Love
Reactions: blueMaster
Extended Version Installed Successfully, All other features are working but the main function is not working and that is I can't add items, when I add a new item it logs me out each time, so how to fix that problem?

Reactions: bytbt
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock