• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants / WhatsApp Online ordering / Reservation system v3.1.8 fix nulled by DarkWave

No permission to download
yes me too
It's very sad that there are no resources,
Maybe someone will be kind enough to give it to me.

QrexOrder - SaaS QR Multiple Restaurants v3.1.3 (Extended Nulled)

Download:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
@DarkWave - please null the version which has this issue covered :

Version 3.1.3 - 20 May 2023
Fix table/person issue in the checkout page

Thanks in advance

That's the prompt answer. But the - "table/person issue in the checkout page" is still existing

Where as in the Demo page of the script this error is resolved
ouh ok let me 2xcheck and update back, im lazy to test it features lol

That's the prompt answer. But the - "table/person issue in the checkout page" is still existing

Where as in the Demo page of the script this error is resolved
How to produce this error? i tried on 3.1.3 fix also same, author demo also same or i did it wrong?

Qmenus-Checkout.png

I just bought it but... For those of you who don't have a password, and believe in the magic of the internet then google:

Hit the first result of that search

There you have it. No passwords... Thank the French :ROFLMAO:

(I am not affiliated with anybody)
i've tested it but sorry to say it not fully nulled so no "Thank", because later u will come back here and ask "please help me why i got blank page on package page", "why its not extended version", "why POS addon not working" bla bla blaaaa

i've tested it but sorry to say it not fully nulled so no "Thank", because later u will come back here and ask "please help me why i got blank page on package page", "why its not extended version", "why POS addon not working" bla bla blaaaa
Don't worry my friend, I don't install this script from scratch. I diff my setup and apply as needed. If something breaks up I just use a SVN revert.

I was just telling people that they can find help elsewhere if they can't find it here. But I guess they already know it.

And I have a laugh too when people come here asking for help on such technical issues.

Even with the original thing, you'd have the same issues, because most of them are server related as you know, and depend on each setup's own environment (that and the occasional showstopper bug that makes a script innoperative).

Whether you like it or not these scripts are developed by very small teams with little to none quality check.
And their support lines can't handle each and every situation/setup too.

This script in particular, tough it has a cleaner visual approach to what it does, is kinda bug prone, specially since v3.0.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank you for your efforts, and I understand if you delete my messages... I guess that's how freedom works these days.

Cheers

Reactions: shani786
Well said @DarkWave . These deceptive look alike sites, cannot match the hardwork and sincerety of great contributors like you.

And rightly said later on they look after you for help, as the other site inexperienced uploader cannot give that support

@DarkWave Resources still awaiting approval, if you want to help then help us from the bottom of your heart, if u want to charge some amount then also mention it because we appreciate your effort, I have a website where these scripts are available for just 5$ I want to buy but what is the guarantee? would it be nulled and extended? uploader will reply if we need support? etc. That's why we trust Babiato forum and its community members, so if you want to charge some amount then tell us but the resource uploading condition is useless, and nobody approves. and @pedroa. also well said.

@DarkWave Resources still awaiting approval, if you want to help then help us from the bottom of your heart, if u want to charge some amount then also mention it because we appreciate your effort, I have a website where these scripts are available for just 5$ I want to buy but what is the guarantee? would it be nulled and extended? uploader will reply if we need support? etc. That's why we trust Babiato forum and its community members, so if you want to charge some amount then tell us but the resource uploading condition is useless, and nobody approves. and @pedroa. also well said.
Hi, first what shared by me or my contributions to this community and babia.to will always remain FREE, just the download link is protected and i followed what OP asked, as long it dont break the forum rules.. if u said this restriction is useless then report it to board admin for consideration..that's all.. second i dont want anyone money.. third about resources approval again u can ask @TassieNZ or @Babak , last i dont know about other forums or as u mentioned, they must have a good reasons why they selling it, but either can be trusted or not i cant say, its up to u.. and thank you for your support!

Reactions: shani786

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lomito
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock